Game Day Geelong V Richmond 2020 AFL Grand Final

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very wet.

Lots of rain around, and seeing on Seven now there's a lot of umbrellas and ponchos

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 4.37.22 pm.png

Does anyone happen to know where the Gabba is on the radar? I'm not quite across Brisbane geography :sweatsmile:

Here it is Ladies and Gentlemen, to the 22 taking the field today - Immortality waits!

The sub plots, the fairy tales, the Dusty and Danger love in, all of it doesn't matter anymore.

All that matters is that you cross that line ready to go when it is your turn, to risk it all and to bring home that cup

For those who cross the line today in our famous old jumper - today you can write yourselves into the history books of this proud club - do it for your team mates, do it for your town, do it for yourself and remember - Stand up and Fight Like Hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the Umos take into considertion the conditions....

The ball that slides OOB is not a deliberate... the HTB and incorrect disposal will be atrocious in this weather.. just pay them both ways please...

GO Catters

Does anyone happen to know where the Gabba is on the radar? I'm not quite across Brisbane geography :sweatsmile:

The closest points on that map are Brisbane and Brisbane airport. It's east of Brisbane and south-west of Brisbane airport.

In case you can't see Brisbane or Brisbane airport (obscured by the rain colour), it's west of Point Lookout

The ball that slides OOB is not a deliberate... the HTB and incorrect disposal will be atrocious in this weather.. just pay them both ways please...

GO Catters

Would be nice. Wouldn't be holding my breath though.

GO Catters

Those pesky Umos and their considertion 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back