Game Day Geelong V Richmond 2020 AFL Grand Final

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Were looking immaculate for much of that quarter but probably didn't put them to the sword on the board as much as we could have. They would always come back and they did in the last few minutes. Lucky for them to only pull one back.

Hope we can regroup well and this doesn't go the way of last year's prelim. There's evidently some belief about this group now. They were absolutely brimming with confidence and pulling off some excellent play that quarter. Hope they can persist. One more half.

Richmond think they’ve got us. But I’m not so sure. Need some luck absolutely but gotta keep going. They will break if we can pile on a bit. Nearly got a goal just then but just in the Nick of time we stopped another red time goal. Shows we are not done yet not by a country mile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A lot of domination that 1/2 was blown by some panic, errors, and a bad drop in focus.

Any danger we can put someone in Dusty's vicinity??

We can win this if we execute better and don't lose concentration.
Don't think Kolo is the right matchup when he's forward. Too quick and crafty for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doing much right... need to keep it up..

Must get the forst 2 goals in the 3rd. Keep the buffer but more inportantly keep the belief in the group.

The intensity is high in this game and fitness will play a role. We have the rotation advantage and will need the legs.

Cmon YOU GOOD THINGS

Go Catters

They will break if we can pile on a bit.
Looked like we were almost there last quarter. One more on that run of ours and I think they would have been very shaky. Letting them fight back into it for the last few minutes, and Dusty snagging one, was not what we needed.

Doing much right... need to keep it up..

Must get the forst 2 goals in the 3rd. Keep the buffer but more inportantly keep the belief in the group.

The intensity is high in this game and fitness will play a role. We have the rotation advantage and will need the legs.

Cmon YOU GOOD THINGS

Go Catters
First two goals be perfect.

Tonight could still very well end up horrible, but at the moment I'm very excitey pants. Our lead is within a goal of their total score (scraping the barrel with that one, but, excitey pants)
We look good.
They look wobbly, so I really hope they dont find that extra gear.
Love the drama of the year and the game so far. I hope at the end of this i would like to buy the dvd.

Man please do this. We the better team
You bet we are
Just need calm ball assurance and take chances

Next qtr defines Chris Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back