• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 53 29.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Richmond has missed the finals in 33 of the last 43 seasons, why is this thread even a thing? Peasant club that doesn't belong in the same breath as Geelong
we are the current 'last great dynasty', directly due to owning the Cats in finals in that period?

could have something to do with that?

the Tigers dynasty was a game-changer...literally

Or is this a Bay 13 thing where we pretend that didn't happen?

we are the current 'last great dynasty', directly due to owning the Cats in finals in that period?

could have something to do with that?

the Tigers dynasty was a game-changer...literally

Or is this a Bay 13 thing where we pretend that didn't happen?
It's a Richmond board thing if you keep whinging about Hocking, the stand rule, umpiring and the CFL.

Geelong were reamed by the umpires tonight but we are man enough to admit it was an irrelevancy: the two stories were Gold Coast playing brilliantly and Geelong not being good enough.

Richmond cry babies blame conspiracies.

Richmond has missed the finals in 33 of the last 43 seasons, why is this thread even a thing? Peasant club that doesn't belong in the same breath as Geelong
Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon won't include them now that they're all on 16 VFL/AFL premierships so they've attached themselves to our hip-pocket as the most successful 21st century club. If Hawthorn pull themselves out of the doldrums we might be able to dump the Tigs on someone too. I'm thinking Brisbane personally.

Tonight’s result is what happens when key players are injured

Richmond and Carlton fans kept telling them but they wanted to be all snobby

Looks like the Geelong way of topping up without good draft picks for a decade has finally caught up with them. Youth is horrid.

Last edited:
Richmond and Carlton fans kept telling them but they wanted to be all snobby

Looks like the Geelong way of topping up without good draft picks for a decade has finally caught up with them. Youth is horrid.
Carlton supporters won't like being aligned with you, it's like an embarrassing kiss of death around here.

Our veterans are actually the ones playing poorly if you watch the games.

Two games were lost because of that.

Richmond's veterans have played well and they are still 1-8.

Geelong's youth has shat all over Richmond's this season.

Carlton supporters won't like being aligned with you, it's like an embarrassing kiss of death around here.

Our veterans are actually the ones playing poorly if you watch the games.

Two games were lost because of that.

Richmond's veterans have played well and they are still 1-8.

Geelong's youth has shat all over Richmond's this season.

Exactly, when the oldies don’t perform your youth are exposed.

Yeah ours are worse, but we have the good draft picks coming. How do you think GC demolished you? with good picks.

Now enjoy your way St Kildering through till Tassie comes in and steals all the good picks. Keep laughing at me if it makes you feel better. I will be right.

Exactly, when the oldies don’t perform your youth are exposed.

Yeah ours are worse, but we have the good draft picks coming. How do you think GC demolished you? with good picks.

Now enjoy your way St Kildering through till Tassie comes in and steals all the good picks. Keep laughing at me if it makes you feel better. I will be right.
No, most sides need their veterans playing well to win games of football.

Last night was our first uncompetitive game this season. For Richmond, this is just about an every week occurrence.

I will not resort to "well every loss we have gets us a better draft pick", because I am not a miserable loser with a pathetic attitude.

Your whole season now is death riding Geelong and waiting until draft day, while watching your next generation fail to show much promise at all. I'm glad our positions are not swapped.

No, most sides need their veterans playing well to win games of football.

Last night was our first uncompetitive game this season. For Richmond, this is just about an every week occurrence.

I will not resort to "well every loss we have gets us a better draft pick", because I am not a miserable loser with a pathetic attitude.

Your whole season now is death riding Geelong and waiting until draft day, while watching your next generation fail to show much promise at all. I'm glad our positions are not swapped.

No no and no

Veruca Salt that’s enough chatter. You’re wrong.

That's one of your laziest ever posts, and that's saying something.

At least if you said "talk to the hand" it would be amusing in a childish sort of way.

No I wanted to highlight that Geelongs supporters have been acting like spoiled brats and think their shit don’t stink.

Eat humble pie, you aren’t as good as you think.

No I wanted to highlight that Geelongs supporters have been acting like spoiled brats and think their s**t don’t stink.

Eat humble pie, you aren’t as good as you think.
"Spoiled brats" from simply brushing off the pathetic cry baby deathriders, who get more joy out of Geelong losibg than their side winning?

I had us pencilled in for 6th this season, you said 14th or worse.

So far I am looking a lot more right than you are.

"Spoiled brats" from simply brushing off the pathetic cry baby deathriders, who get more joy out of Geelong losibg than their side winning?

I had us pencilled in for 6th this season, you said 14th or worse.

So far I am looking a lot more right than you are.

At the end of the season you’ll wish you finished 14th.

Instead of playing the kids like I though Scott would, he loaded up to make sure he stuffed up your draft picks. Sad really.

I wonder who will bundle you out of finals, I hope it’s Carlton or god forbid Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the season you’ll wish you finished 14th.

Instead of playing the kids like I though Scott would, he loaded up to make sure he stuffed up your draft picks. Sad really.

I wonder who will bundle you out of finals, I hope it’s Carlton or god forbid Essendon.
But but but you said we're not as good as I think.

Looks like you were just using another lazy strawman argument.

Instead of playing the kids? When available we're pumping plenty of games into Holmes, O.Henry, Bruhn, Dempsey, Mullin, Clark, Conway and Neale. Do you even think before you speak?

The bolded death riding I love to see as it highlights how sad you actually are. I could not care less what Richmond do. So it appears the rivalry now only goes one way.

But but but you said we're not as good as I think.

Looks like you were just using another lazy strawman argument.

Instead of playing the kids? When available we're pumping plenty of games into Holmes, O.Henry, Bruhn, Dempsey, Mullin, Clark, Conway and Neale. Do you even think before you speak?

The bolded death riding I love to see as it highlights how sad you actually are. I could not care less what Richmond do. So it appears the rivalry now only goes one way.

At least half of your veterans should retire. Poor Neale should be a full time forward but Porkins wants to hog it.

At least half of your veterans should retire. Poor Neale should be a full time forward but Porkins wants to hog it.
But but but you just said Scott hasn't played any kids. Our kids have shown more than Richmond's. Name the 22 and unders who have matched Holmes, O.Henry, Bruhn, Dempsey and Conway this season for Richmond.

You might be right about Neale. 5 goals from 2 games is better per game than every Richmond forward this season. Don't worry - you guys have got Kozzy! :oops:

But but but you just said Scott hasn't played any kids. Our kids have shown more than Richmond's. Name the 22 and unders who have matched Holmes, O.Henry, Bruhn, Dempsey and Conway this season for Richmond.

You might be right about Neale. 5 goals from 2 games is better per game than every Richmond forward this season. Don't worry - you guys have got Kozzy! :oops:

Play the kids doesn’t mean has never played any kids. Everybody knows that including you, instead of stuttering and saying stuff I didn’t say be legit please.

I also agreed you have better kids FOR NOW.

But anyway your kids were exposed and played like ass against Gold Coast. They aren’t getting you anywhere. Holmes, yes Holmes is going to be the leader of a flag 🤣 sure

If cats had won a dynasty recently they would have a list like us too

To the carry-over champion goes the dregs unfortunately, draft wise, but it’s worth it !!

To the carry-over champion goes the dregs unfortunately, draft wise, but it’s worth it !!
Draft wise we actually faced similar conditions/handicaps, we were just the 3rd best (bridesmaid syndrome) side on average for...a decade. It's a miracle we haven't had a bunch of Richmond 2024 type years by now. But of course a slide is inevitable. It's just a matter of how brutal it is and how quick the bounce back occurs. I don't take being competitive for granted. Last night was galling but you have to take the medicine when it's your turn, and not have a tantrum like Cleany.

That’s right winning 3 flags in 4years means no elite young talent for the best part of a decade .

Cats have had much better draft picks less success yet still are further away from their next flag .

I guess they have a wierd definition of the word success .

Last edited:
That’s right winning 3 flags in 4years means no elite young talent for the best part of a decade .

Cats have had much better draft picks less success yet still are further away from their next flag .

I guess they have a wierd definition of the word success .
Won more flags during the Joel Selwood dynasty than the Tigs and won a flag more recently and have better youf prospects. It's a loss on all fronts I'm afraid.

Draft wise we actually faced similar conditions/handicaps, we were just the 3rd best (bridesmaid syndrome) side on average for...a decade. It's a miracle we haven't had a bunch of Richmond 2024 type years by now. But of course a slide is inevitable. It's just a matter of how brutal it is and how quick the bounce back occurs. I don't take being competitive for granted. Last night was galling but you have to take the medicine when it's your turn, and not have a tantrum like Cleany.
yeah and post 2017 we didn't trade in good players who would have jumped to play for a premiership side, there was even suspicion about bringing in Lynch. All very inward, which is why the cliff has come so fast. Can't argue with Harwick's results though.

Back