Remove this Banner Ad

Report to police
Really GC, What do you think can be done by police ?
Think i spoke too soon as i cant log in.
You know what happened , the mother was trying to delete the account immediately and i said "dont delete, you need to screen shot the convo"
Ive just tried to login to the account and its saying "cannot find the user"
I guess the mother did delete it , she is not tech savvy and doesnt use snapchat or online stuff.
She gave me the password etc. Might be too late damnit. Probably no proof if this has been deleted.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Really GC, What do you think can be done by police ?
Think i spoke too soon as i cant log in.
You know what happened , the mother was trying to delete the account immediately and i said "dont delete, you need to screen shot the convo"
Ive just tried to login to the account and its saying "cannot find the user"
I guess the mother did delete it , she is not tech savvy and doesnt use snapchat or online stuff.
She gave me the password etc. Might be too late damnit. Probably no proof if this has been deleted.

Police can and do perform sting operations.

Police can and do perform sting operations.
The police have very sophisticated methods of tracking online predators. But if no one reports them they’ll continue to do it 🙁
Might be able to track him down via his online handle, if they remember what it was.

Last edited:
Ok thanks for tips , i know the first name only.. the young girl can't remember the name or how she even met this predator. I think this one has got away because mum deleted it and didnt even screen shot. She may have been furious and of course deleted all evidence.
Obviously she is not tech savvy or she would know that giving me the password and account was useless!
I mistakenly posted my question before i tried to log in to a deleted account.
I actually didnt think that police would bother with this and now i see you guys advising to report.
I guess she could make another account (same name) and catfish the pervert. Wont happen though...

Last edited:
Ok thanks for tips , i know the first name only.. the young girl can't remember the name or how she even met this predator. I think this one has got away because mum deleted it and didnt even screen shot. She may have been furious and of course deleted all evidence.
Obviously she is not tech savvy or she would know that giving me the password and account was useless!
I mistakenly posted my question before i tried to log in to a deleted account. I will speak to the mum later about it because atm she out of signal area when we tried to speak.
I actually didnt think that police would bother with this and now i see you guys advising to report.
I guess she could make another account (same name) and catfish the pervert. Wont happen though...

would a restore get the previous info back? If she has a backup - probs not if she doesn’t know her way around computers 🙁

A lady friend of mine who has an 10-11 year old daughter showed me a snapchat chat her daughter was having with a stranger.
The daughter was doing this without her mothers approval of course. This person asked her for nude pictures!
Sounds just like the Delphi murders / Anthony_shots case.
This lady has given me permission to log in to the daughters account
I'm wondering what to do with it.
Anyone want to advise what can be done ?
1. Could try and chat with this guy and give him a serving of words.
2.Could send a photo of something unexpected.
3.Can i expose him or report to police ?
TiA

Definitely report to Police even if mother has deleted it. they may have some way to trace/track the person. I would also suggest that the mother ask a Police Officer (or some one) to speak to the daughter about internet safety. i would also let the school know and request a Cyber Awareness workshop be held at the school, insist. It is quite likely this person is also talking to her friends on snapchat. You cant be complacent about cyber safety,as we all know, this could end very badly.

would a restore get the previous info back? If she has a backup - probs not if she doesn’t know her way around computers
I was able to recover the account by downloading the app then log in.
There is a new message from the perpetrator but i can't see the chat history. Guess i will have to chat with him and catfish. How do i pretend to be a 10 yr old girl ? I can only try.....

I was able to recover the account by downloading the app then log in.
There is a new message from the perpetrator but i can't see the chat history. Guess i will have to chat with him and catfish. How do i pretend to be a 10 yr old girl ? I can only try.....

Hand it over to the cops... let them catfish.

Hand it over to the cops... let them catfish.
Ok thanks for advice.
So i noticed that it is possible to report the offending account to snapchat. Im guessing that wont be any good?
So i should
ignore that option and go to police ?
Which police ?
I live in a remote area & there's a local copper.....

Ok thanks for advice.
So i noticed that it is possible to report the offending account to snapchat. Im guessing that wont be any good?
So i should
Which police ?

IMO report to Police first, they will advise you whether to contact snap chat - theres a chance snap chat could delete the account before the Police are able to investigate (to save their legal ar#e) and that would be a problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok thanks for advice.
So i should
Which police ?

Phone Crimestoppers? 1800 333 000

Phone Crimestoppers? 1800 333 000
Thanks,
I just called crimestoppers
And was told that the mother and daughter must present at police station and report the pervert.
They suggested taking screenshots of the chat.
Am i wrong in thinking that snap chat will notify the other chat member that a screenshot was taken?
Thought i saw this on the app at some stage, hope im wrong?
They said use a different phone to photo the screen.

Well snapchat automatically deletes the chat, *Either after its read or after 24hrs
*I saw this in the settings.
Is that why predators use this app?
Both these things favor the predators.
What about if the perpetrator is using just a name without surname. What will they do from police station in a small country town?

Last edited:
Correct snapchat notifies the other chatter if you screenshot !
Did a stalker design this app ?
I hate these apps its bullsh#t.
Always favors the stalkers.
Snapchat also shows exactly where the person children in this case is.
I had a look for myself and it has the excact house on maps pinpointed where this *kids friends are.
The 11 y/o whos *account im using

Thanks,
I just called crimestoppers
And was told that the mother and daughter must present at police station and report the pervert.
They suggested taking screenshots of the chat.
Am i wrong in thinking that snap chat will notify the other chat member that a screenshot was taken?
Thought i saw this on the app at some stage, hope im wrong?
They said use a different phone to photo the screen.

Well snapchat automatically deletes the chat, *Either after its read or after 24hrs
*I saw this in the settings.
Is that why predators use this app?
Both these things favor the predators.
What about if the perpetrator is using just a name without surname. What will they do from police station in a small country town?
Take photos of the phone... that way they won't be notified.

Take photos of the phone... that way they won't be notified.
Yes the crimestopper lady said that thank you.
What about how the chat history is gone ?
Articles are saying put airplane mode on or disconnect connection / wifi. Lots of articles to be found about this online and i think it might work. The iphone i have the snapchat app on is hot spotted . Maybe i disconnect then screenshot. Anyways googling more now.....

I think they can trace people via the IP number. Do you have to actually join Snapchat, i.e. give personal details such as an email? The chat might be deleted but the details of the person would be preserved somewhere, if so. Remembering the nickname would help.
Oh well, hopefully a lesson learned anyway.

I think they can trace people via the IP number. Do you have to actually join Snapchat, i.e. give personal details such as an email? The chat might be deleted but the details of the person would be preserved somewhere, if so. Remembering the nickname would help.
Oh well, hopefully a lesson learned anyway.
Yes he would have used an email or a phone number to sign up.
Its easy to find this perp because he's connected and chatting . His name is just a first name faik.
No crime worthy of plice attention as yet, seeing that no nudes were sent.
Agreed that police can at least do whatever with his ip address, maybe the guy is doing this with lots of other juveniles and has been reported already.
Maybe a serial offender!
doing a sort of Anthony _shots technique

Convicted child killer Heidi Strbak is in hospital in a critical condition following an incident at a Gold Coast property early on Saturday morning. Police have established a crime scene to investigate the circumstances.

In 2020 Strbak was sentenced to five years' jail but was released on immediate parole over the death of her son Tyrell Cobb on the Gold Coast more than 10 years earlier.

Four-year-old Tyrell died in 2009 after suffering blunt force trauma to his stomach.

During Strbak's sentencing the court heard there were bruises "all over" her young son's body.

Strbak pleaded guilty in the Brisbane Supreme Court to manslaughter for failing to take her son to the doctor, but disputed the allegation that she was to blame for the lethal blows.

In one of Queensland's most high-profile child death cases, Strbak sensationally won an appeal to the High Court of Australia to have her original nine-year sentence quashed.

She was released on parole in 2020 after spending more than 1,000 days in custody.

Strbak's then-partner Matthew Scown was sentenced to four years' jail after being convicted of manslaughter in 2017 for failing to seek medical attention for the boy.

He was released on parole after serving almost three years on remand

Convicted child killer Heidi Strbak is in hospital in a critical condition following an incident at a Gold Coast property early on Saturday morning. Police have established a crime scene to investigate the circumstances.

In 2020 Strbak was sentenced to five years' jail but was released on immediate parole over the death of her son Tyrell Cobb on the Gold Coast more than 10 years earlier.

Four-year-old Tyrell died in 2009 after suffering blunt force trauma to his stomach.

During Strbak's sentencing the court heard there were bruises "all over" her young son's body.

Strbak pleaded guilty in the Brisbane Supreme Court to manslaughter for failing to take her son to the doctor, but disputed the allegation that she was to blame for the lethal blows.

In one of Queensland's most high-profile child death cases, Strbak sensationally won an appeal to the High Court of Australia to have her original nine-year sentence quashed.

She was released on parole in 2020 after spending more than 1,000 days in custody.

Strbak's then-partner Matthew Scown was sentenced to four years' jail after being convicted of manslaughter in 2017 for failing to seek medical attention for the boy.

Self inflicted or vigilante?

Am I reading it right? The killer gets 10 years but only served 1,000 days which was essentially her time served pre court

but the non-killer got four years for not rendering assistance?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back