General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this off season is passed and we get into the real stuff, all I want from the team is for them to come out and beat Adelaide. Been reading the thread, Death riding Melbourne on the Adelaide board and they deserve some backfire big time.
Losing the GF has really transformed them into something quite pathetic and hilarious.

Had a weird dream the other night. We were getting smashed by Geelong round one. I checked the Port game and Watts had 40 touches.
If anything like that happens, I’m going to demand that you stay awake for the rest of your life.

Had a weird dream the other night. We were getting smashed by Geelong round one. I checked the Port game and Watts had 40 touches.

Has only topped more than 30 disposals in a game once in his 150 odd game career. Unless he gets dropped behind the ball and plays loose man in defence for their SANFL side that aint happening.

As for Geelong, pfft, since when have they ever smashed us?

What about the poor buggers that had their heads jumped on by Shaun . :)
Might explain Garry Lyons issues....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love this time of the year because all our players sound like their either going to have a breakout year or will take the next step to becoming elite.

I am excited about Baker though. Not sure what impact he'll have next season, but to have a player with genuine pace and sound kicking skills is exactly what this team needs more of. Fingers crossed.

I love this time of the year because all our players sound like their either going to have a breakout year or will take the next step to becoming elite.

I am excited about Baker though. Not sure what impact he'll have next season, but to have a player with genuine pace and sound kicking skills is exactly what this team needs more of. Fingers crossed.
Good to read Balic picked up trainer of the week award as well. Happy to see he is having a crack.

The Baker comments were exciting. Genuine pace and good foot skills. May be closer to a spot than first thought.

Fritsch comments seem he may be close to best 22 also.

Also when discussing Frost sounds like Frost Omac and Lever all going to play.

The Baker comments were exciting. Genuine pace and good foot skills. May be closer to a spot than first thought.

Fritsch comments seem he may be close to best 22 also.

Also when discussing Frost sounds like Frost Omac and Lever all going to play.
Hold you’re horses though - from recollection in the past when I have read these things they managed to make it sound like 40 blokes were going to play. Not that I don’t approve of fielding extra blokes if possible in the pursuit of finals, but I think it would get noticed.

yeah I saw this. Will be interesting to see how they use him given they have TMac lining up in the forward square.

I'll be so happy if they use Tmac deep and let Hogan roam around chasing the footy and using his leading ability to impact games. Tmac is more dangerous deep one on one and Hogan is our best at coming at the footy and when his confidence is up he can turn and hit up a forward as good as anyone in our side

I'll be so happy if they use Tmac deep and let Hogan roam around chasing the footy and using his leading ability to impact games. Tmac is more dangerous deep one on one and Hogan is our best at coming at the footy and when his confidence is up he can turn and hit up a forward as good as anyone in our side
Agreed. Let's see more of that supposed tank that he has. He will be dangerous at his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back