General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect to see at least one hire off BigFooty
Contract Renegotiation Manager - MFC

The Melbourne football club is looking for a dedicated Contract Renegotiator to assist in a club re-alignment of football department player spending to game-day output.

The successful candidate will have 5-10 years of experience convincing employees with contracted payment terms to accept lower rates of payment in the event of injury, disability, or a change in football performance.

The MFC encourages all applications, especially from popular AFL forums such as BigFooty. Any prior posting history on Demonland will lead to immediate candidate disqualification.

Contract Renegotiation Manager - MFC

The Melbourne football club is looking for a dedicated Contract Renegotiator to assist in a club re-alignment of football department player spending to game-day output.

The successful candidate will have 5-10 years of experience convincing employees with contracted payment terms to accept lower rates of payment in the event of injury, disability, or a change in football performance.

The MFC encourages all applications, especially from popular AFL forums such as BigFooty. Any prior posting history on Demonland will lead to immediate candidate disqualification.
N.B. The successful candidate will be expected to take a pay cut before their contract is up

I expect to see at least one hire off BigFooty

My mate from GWS is in talks with a few teams (he hasn’t said who).

Interestingly, one of his biggest offers is from an NRL team who is having serious issues balancing their cap.

Interestingly, one of his biggest offers is from an NRL team who is having serious issues balancing their cap.

If they adjust the strap at the back it should fit fine.

They have concussions in the NRL don’t they?

Nice to see another cat B rookie working so well for us. * me we cant develope anybody. Just get in a few irish campaigners and let them run around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owed some money to the mighty all powerful Melbourne Football club. So I rang membership today to pay it off (being the decent police officer I am).

I then asked to be removed from the Dedicated Demon auto renewal membership.

Not one question. Didn't ask me why after being a consecutive member for so long why I'm pulling the pin. Not one simple "are you going to sign again next year? It kind of made me laugh after the hounding in phone calls, SMS's and emails over the years. Why would the club give up so easily on me?
Meh, Melbourne.
Meh, Footy.

*Of course though, I'm a stupid moron that will happily pay again next year for a shitty scarf and mediocrity.

Owed some money to the mighty all powerful Melbourne Football club. So I rang membership today to pay it off (being the decent police officer I am).

Not one question. Didn't ask me why after being a consecutive member for so long why I'm pulling the pin. Not one simple "are you going to sign again next year? It kind of made me laugh after the hounding in phone calls, SMS's and emails over the years. Why would the club give up so easily on me?
Meh, Melbourne.
Meh, Footy.

*Of course though, I'm a stupid moron that will happily pay again next year for a s**tty scarf and mediocrity.

The Membership department must be the most jaded, broken set of people at the club. Imagine all the s**t they have to put up with. They're glorified telemarketers so I'm sure they deserve everything they get... but imagine the s**t they have to put up with.

Meh, Melbourne.
Meh, Footy.

*Of course though, I'm a stupid moron that will happily pay again next year for a s**tty scarf and mediocrity.

To be fair imagine how much they'd get grilled over that stuff.

It still breaks my brain that we used our earliest draft pick in 3 years on another inside midfielder, but I wonder if we can use him as a small forward in 2020. From memory the two traits he came to the club with were 'explosive' pace and tackling pressure, and his crumbing seemed pretty good. Can just about guarantee he'll go to s**t in our midfield, so if he doesn't have another string to his bow he's ****ed. Hope he gets up for round one again, would be nice to have something to get excited about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back