General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon and Cummins kick it further than the professional AFL players
Missed the end of that how far they kick? thought * it go to butchers get more booze and get this s**t happening. Its a joke that only 4 players kicked over 60 and most were shanks. Imagine tuning into your first GF and seeing how s**t they are in the longest kick comp.

Missed the end of that how far they kick? thought fu** it go to butchers get more booze and get this s**t happening. Its a joke that only 4 players kicked over 60 and most were shanks. Imagine tuning into your first GF and seeing how s**t they are in the longest kick comp.
Yeah but our blokes shank was the winning shank and we’re back to winning nothing much again, so I’ll take it.

Missed the end of that how far they kick? thought fu** it go to butchers get more booze and get this s**t happening. Its a joke that only 4 players kicked over 60 and most were shanks. Imagine tuning into your first GF and seeing how s**t they are in the longest kick comp.
Nathan Lyon got ~60 twice and Cummins got 55 and 52 or something.

Pretty embarassing that randoms can roll up and kick it as well as the games elite

Yeah but our blokes shank was the winning shank and we’re back to winning nothing much again, so I’ll take it.
Frost should win the sprint but dont get me started on the Sprint either outside looking in youd go wtf are these really the quickest players. Its a bad look all round. Then if you get 1 in 3 gfs that are s**t house this day hardly grows the game

Nathan Lyon got ~60 twice and Cummins got 55 and 52 or something.

Pretty embarassing that randoms can roll up and kick it as well as the games elite
Haha yeah what the * even for Guy Sabastian to kick further than 1/2 the players is a laughable

Nah. Frost is in the Grand Final sprint - if the last thing he does for the club is wildly and purposelessly sprint down the MCG expanses, it'll be a fitting end to his Melbourne career. Never has the phrase "pin the ears back" been more appropriate - really amazing how much pace he has given his lack of aerodynamic suitability for rapid movement.

Haha yeah what the fu** even for Guy Sabastian to kick further than 1/2 the players is a laughable
Yeah bloody oath. Think back to the 90s and blokes like Voss, Buckley, Ricciuto etc were kicking from 55m no worries as young fellas. Blokes can't do it now as easy.

Yeah bloody oath. Think back to the 90s and blokes like Voss, Buckley, Ricciuto etc were kicking from 55m no worries as young fellas. Blokes can't do it now as easy.

Ben Graham's rotting corpse could probably kick it further. He's not dead yet.

Edit: Would imagine plenty of people now use the dark background and so can see this quite easily?

Edit edit: You campaigners.

Aren’t these the best players of the generation? Would say from the top 10 of the draft each year you’re still getting a few big kicks. Even the Toump was roosting 60m bombs in the SANFL as a 17yo.

50a3a56d53bdfae4c0debe37eae9075e.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren’t these the best players of the generation? Would say from the top 10 of the draft each year you’re still getting a few big kicks. Even the Toump was roosting 60m bombs in the SANFL as a 17yo.
When he had hip surgery did they replace his with some old man with a calcium deficiency? I remember watching him run into an open goal about 45 out and not being able to make the distance.

When he had hip surgery did they replace his with some old man with a calcium deficiency? I remember watching him run into an open goal about 45 out and not being able to make the distance.
Such a dumb pick for us to take him at four with no exposed form after hip surgery. Ironically that 17yo Toump is the exact type of player we need now, needed more contested players back then. Macrae would have been perfect, or Wines ofc.

I cannot wait for us to be at the G on a mild September evening for a final. We're coming back. Faith.

Mild September evening? Do you have NO faith that we'll be in The Big 'I can't ******* see the ball between shadows/sunlight' Dance on a sunny September afternoon? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back