General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosy has been offered a good deal to commentate on fox footy next year and will take it.......bookmark it. Will be in Hawaii until Jan and will make sure he is back for footy season
Also is in discussions to be an advisor to the board at melbourne, but not guaranteed as he doesnt want anything to do with the coaching as he feels it will be detrimental to Goodwin

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

What a legend....

Nek Minnit: "Paul Roos appointed Brisbane Lions coach by AFL on 10 million dollar deal"

Anyone whose interested in the endless insanity of the (bad) Dr..... he's having a case of the smarmy melts over on the D&T board. Seems he's trying to sell some insider info on Cloke and nobody is buying it.

Article on the AFL website about Gus Brayshaws brother hamish. Anybody know anything about him and if we'd be a chance to draft him?
Edit: article http://m.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-31/draft-prospect-hamish-brayshaw-isnt-just-angus-20.mobileapp
I know bugger all about him but would be happy to see us pick him up. Good genetics (from a football perspective) and going by the phantom drafts could get him with our third or even fourth rounder. Plus brothers at the same club is always useful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone whose interested in the endless insanity of the (bad) Dr..... he's having a case of the smarmy melts over on the D&T board. Seems he's trying to sell some insider info on Cloke and nobody is buying it.
We really need a thread devoted to Dr Whooooo with links to his bullshit. As infuriating as he was when he posted here it was entertaining. (In small doses)

Just watched Open Mike from last night. Doesn't sound like Roosy was overly keen on us sneaking into the finals. I feel better about the last 2 weeks now. Again he points out just how young we are.
Also just watched it. Great interview, man im gonna miss Roosy, even when he's saying nothing I've always been captivated by what he says- now we have to listen to slackjaw Goodwin.

Can't blame them either. Scrutiny is ridiculous for players these days.

Its insane, imagine if an elite athlete who trains their ass off for 5 months straight then plays for another 3 decided to have 1 too many beers, what a disgusting role model

Its insane, imagine if an elite athlete who trains their ass off for 5 months straight then plays for another 3 decided to have 1 too many beers, what a disgusting role model
I think these days the clubs hire out venues and keep it on the DL. Melbourne did have theirs monday

I think the blokes playing with Casey will most likely go along to the casey mad monday

I think these days the clubs hire out venues and keep it on the DL. Melbourne did have theirs monday

I think the blokes playing with Casey will most likely go along to the casey mad monday

How much fun can they really have though, remember when Fev strapped a dildo to himself and it was the 'worst' thing ever .. Australian society is the biggest pack of sooks on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back