General music chat not warranting its own thread thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Beatles songs on YouTube never have ads before them or during them when listening to whole album? With practically ever other artist I have watched on YouTube there are always those annoying ads to contend with at some stage.
Because their music is tedious enough without having to deal with whether you need to upgrade your car as well as get through the whole song.

Just when everything is going smoothly, Bang! Bang! Down comes Maxwell's Silver Hammer and ruins everything.

The Smith Street Band host Rage tonight. Might be a nice list of songs.

I love the fact that triple j have finally swallowed their pride and are playing Drake, albeit only one song where he doesn't rap.
They've played him for a while, emerging Australian artist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All rap music played on jjj that is difficult to say is "garbage"
Oh, sorry.

I didn't understand whether you were agreeing with me by listing those artists are proving a point, hence my question mark.

Those guys I'm sure are fun at a party or something. But this forum is just opinion based and that's my opinion. The aforementioned to me are just celebrity, pop culture, rebellious "rappers" with no depth for teenagers to listen to.

Student walks in today asking if she can switch subjects to Music...

Me: Usual spiel about commitment, what's in the subject, blah blah...
Her: "Cool."
Me: "Ok, what was your last name?"
Her: "Kilminster."
Me: (flippantly as I wrote it down) "So, are you related to Lemmy?"
Her: "Yes", before explaining the slightly different spelling and who he is on the family tree.
Me: "You are sooooo in this class."

Saw METZ live at the Oxford Art Factory in Sydney last night.

**** those boys rock hard.

Magnificent show so um..... Do yourself a favour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back