Injury Gibbo has done a Hammy ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Gibbo has done the Hammy

Am watching the game live here in Brisbane, high hamstring injury - like Nicks on Friday. 4-8 weeks I'd imagine on the sidelines, unfortunate.

Looks high, but he limped off holding hammy. Does not look anywhere near as bad as Riewoldt.

Hooper and Gibson with hammies, unbelievable....

And of course he did it at the start of the game so we'll be one short all day again. Very frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont rate him that high but certainly unfortunate,think his dance skills are more of a priority for him than playing good hard footy.

Now Lewis gets ko'ed from another typical hospital pass from Mitchell.

Can somebody pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me how long till Shaun Burgoyne returns. I have been looking all over the internet and on the AFL webstie and the Hawks website and I can't find details anywhere.

So can some body please tell me how long until the Junior Burger dons the Hawks jumper and walks out onto the ground?

Cheers:thumbsu::)

Can somebody pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me how long till Shaun Burgoyne returns. I have been looking all over the internet and on the AFL webstie and the Hawks website and I can't find details anywhere.

So can some body please tell me how long until the Junior Burger dons the Hawks jumper and walks out onto the ground?

Cheers:thumbsu::)

He was due to play at Box Hill this week but was held out.

As far the AFL goes, I'd think round 5 at the absolutely earliest, round 6 more likely.

We really cant afford to lose this game; we will struggle next week against Collingwood without Gibson. I feel sorry for him, not a good way to start his time at Hawks - am waiting for more details after the game.

Agreed. He's in my Supercoach team, been waiting for him to play!

I also firmly believe that Gilham needs to grow some and step up, hes been carved up in the last couple of weeks. Sick of it. Hes better than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back