Girl at centre of nude photo scandal claims to have evidence of AFL players taking party drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Budda Bing

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2010
Spearmint Rhino
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bench Press, Brad Miller, Beer
The girl at the centre of the St Kilda AFL nude photos scandal says she is on the cusp of releasing video showing footballers taking party drugs and egging on a teammate to hit a woman, AAP reports.

The 17-year-old girl, who made headlines last year after posting nude photographs of St Kilda players on the internet, said the new claims could "demolish" a different AFL club, which she did not name.

"I have so much evidence this time. I have gotten better with my spy skills," the girl told AAP.

She said she had video of some players taking party drugs, and another showing a player assaulting a woman in a Melbourne street at night.

"There is a clear shot of his face, but he is with some team mates as well and they are laughing and clapping him and egging him on and everything," the girl claimed.

AAP has not seen the video in question.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...king-party-drugs/story-e6frf3e3-1226021955170

She is back!

Wow she sure knows how to keep herself in the spotlight! I don't think this dripfeed will ever end. But if she's actually telling the truth and has proof it will be explosive, the alleged assault probably more than the drugs.

love her work. If nothing else she keeps us talking... hahahaha seriously though, if you're a man in general, let a lone a footballer, surely you'd cross the street if you saw her coming...???

It's like been 45 minutes of fame.

Anyway who cares - FOOTY IS NEARLY BACK!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to admit that I was one of those who "believed"...to an extent...some of her earlier allegations. Whilst she seems to have nabbed Nixon hook, line and sinker, I can no longer believe anything that she says.

On her hit list from months ago (that has since vanished)

The remaining items from memory were.

AFL's respect for womens policy
Drug taking in the AFL
Another football club

Her commitment to ticking each box appears to have remained, even if the actual attacks were unjustified, her motive appears to want to cause trouble anyway.

The longer this continues, the more damage she causes for actual victims, who may fear coming forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back