Giuseppe Conte, Prime Minister of Italy

Remove this Banner Ad

Italy has voted for populist left and right parties for years

The bunga bunga party when it first started was a populist right wing party

This is italy, nothing has changed

Not quite. Berlusconi (whose party was only ever a vehicle for him personally) is a wily creature, and always managed to say the right things to Italians and to Brussels to get them both on-side, through compromises in what he promised to both. M5S and the League are different prospects to that.

Way to jump in and have no clue again. This discussion was in reference to young voters.

Blowing your load once again meds, it's starting to get embarrassing for you.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/03/italys-populist-youth/554408/

A survey conducted by his firm earlier this month found the Five-Star Movement winning the support of 31 percent of those aged 18 to 22 and 35 percent of those aged 23 to 28, both higher than the average support for the party among the total electorate

Last edited:

I wouldn't go that far, but I think it says a lot about the President and the political system that someone more anonymous than a businessman in a stock photo can lead a Government, no objections there, but but ministers who have disagreeable opinions on Europe don't get a look in.

Its staggering. Imagine the GG here saying "look we all know Wayne Swan isnt fit to run a bingo hall let alone be treasurer"

Imagine the outrage!

Haha quote a 2 month old post with irrelevant information. Good work meds. You really do love me.

Lol, polling of youth vote is irrelevant?

Article was in March and the election was in March!. Thus utterly relevant and timely.

Great stuff Pinocchio.

#watchitgrow

Lol, polling of youth vote is irrelevant?

Article was in March and the election was in March!. Thus utterly relevant and timely.

Great stuff Pinocchio.

#watchitgrow
About a shift to the right? No. Lol. You're infatuation knows no bounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back