PS4 God of War

Remove this Banner Ad

finding Odins ravens was s**t.

My issue with the ravens is that they don’t have any impact on the outcome. They’re kind of a scam in the context of the game.

Finally got around to finishing this. Purchased it the week of release but a newborn made finding time difficult.

It's a really impressive game. It really wasn't on my radar until after it was released. I played and thought God of War III was okay but it was never a series that had me hotly anticipating the next entry. That certainly changed with the latest game.

Everything from the pacing to the graphics and sound design are top notch. After 20+ hours wandering through the world the only complaint I have is that I wish climbing was faster (which I'm sure was just a technique to hide loading).

Finally got around to finishing this. Purchased it the week of release but a newborn made finding time difficult.

It's a really impressive game. It really wasn't on my radar until after it was released. I played and thought God of War III was okay but it was never a series that had me hotly anticipating the next entry. That certainly changed with the latest game.

Everything from the pacing to the graphics and sound design are top notch. After 20+ hours wandering through the world the only complaint I have is that I wish climbing was faster (which I'm sure was just a technique to hide loading).
their hidden loading mechanics were very clever weren't they

Finally got the plat for this. Attempted the Queen valk without the gear and couldn't get past half hp. Ended up quickly farming niffelheim for the 3 armour pieces and it was a cake walk.

Post game thoughts:

Glad I played it through on the hardest difficulty. It was bloody hard but it forced me to be really tactical and improve in the right way. I easily would’ve died 1000 times throughout the whole game.

Can I just ask, dying a billion times. You understand that time could be spent playing other games or anything else under the sun.

Just curious to know if you feel the opportunity cost is worth it?

Can I just ask, dying a billion times. You understand that time could be spent playing other games or anything else under the sun.

Just curious to know if you feel the opportunity cost is worth it?

I wouldn’t play it if I wasn’t having fun. I enjoy the challenge of it.

Yeah I am playing my first through on medium but plan to replay on the hardest coz i effing luv this game

What bonus digital items came with the game ?
I tight assed a few bucks off at EB on a trade in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was just shitty shield skins
Yep. The one thing I was most surprised about overall was the lack of shield customisation.

Comparative with the rest of the game, I stuck with the exact same shield for the entire game because there was no reason to not.

Is anyone else experiencing the game stuttering at times now? It never used to and now it will stutter in regards to the audio and controllers lagging..

My issue with the ravens is that they don’t have any impact on the outcome. They’re kind of a scam in the context of the game.
makin you work if going for 100%
They never felt like they were put somewhere completely *ed otherwise i would agree

where are you up to?

What difficulty too?

I played on second hardest and it was brutal at the start but then got much easier. The combat is magnificent once you learn the mechanics.
difficulty= Give me a challenge

Just beat the stranger at the house about an hour or so in. * me, he didnt want to die

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back