PS4 God of War

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish I had a pro and 4K TV for this, looks amazing even on standard HD.

Combat really gets fun once you start to upgrade skills. Having a bit of a dilemma whether to pump XP into axe moves or shield/bare-handed, axe seems like more fun/damage but you get more stuns with bare hands allowing those crazy finishers. Whats everyone's preference?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are trash mobs harder than the bosses? Haha

I've been enjoying more challenges in games lately and started this off with the second hardest setting. Trash was absolutely owning me but I was getting through though wasn't getting the same sort of satisfaction as say a Souls game. So I wound it back to normal and the trash still hurts if I don't respect it but the bosses so far (besides Valkyries, I might level up some more though for them) have been push overs. I'd rather face a boss than any trash 3 levels higher than me, or even certain combinations of trash at my level.

I have Atreus at full power and depending on the mob I can just stand back and let him take them all out.

It’s really slow going atm, only just reached the guy who can upgrade your weapons. Took me ages to beat the draguar who smash through the wall. Hopefully he puts out more dps now.

Ended up going back finding more trash and building my rage, then just blasted them off the cliff with the slam.

no **** in this one so far

Was just thinking if they ever make a God of War film I would use HHH has the beard and look to play Kratos

View attachment 487503
69mhzpy7vrt01.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back