• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• James Borlase

• Reilly O'Brien

• Mark Keane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

all this crap about “oh you can’t win if you just play one quarter” FFS it’s a 4 quarter game. If we had not been robbed by that bullshit call Sydeny fans would be saying “you can’t win if you stop playing at 3qtr time”
I have to say I’m surprised by this being the common theme here so far.

I assume it’s just that the negative people can’t wait to jump on early, probably had their post pre writtten at 3qtr time.

Yep we were terrible for 3qtrs

But that was also a great response in the last and shows some character to do so.

It wasn’t just a close the gap then the leading team wakes up to steady. Only a complete blatant blunder by the ump gets in the way of a truly great win (even a review let’s us set up and a chance to lock in if they go umpires call, but they nstesd were hugging on the fence while Syd walk it out)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better hope Butts is fit at the start of 2024 because it could get ugly for Nicks if Borlace and Keane are his two defense pillars for the first half of the season.
Yes, their effort is great but Keane still learning & I've watched Borlase since U18s & he's simply too slow for AFL - got a good footy brain.

Back