Game Day Good Friday v Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring a jacket for for travelling to the game, and to keep the salty tears of the Carlton faithful off your members scarf.

While our backline looks a little undersized their hearts are big, and with Jy and LDU back in it shouldn’t get down there much. Go Roos!
Well done Luke, honestly do not understand the doom and gloom, our midfield will likely set some AFL records today, bookmark it :cool:

PS I reckon Gaso is making haste towards Marvel in his carriage which explains why he hasn't started this game day thread yet

as is tradition...
its gameday so.
Coach Emeritus Scamper
Resized_IMG951321.jpeg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
Resized_20210507_204521.jpeg

both say the following:

Been tearing my hair out over the digital ticketing situation. I have an old phone (meaning Apple has decided it's time for me to buy a new one like a good little consumer) so the North app doesn't work on my phone anymore. You can't even get the QR code to enter the stadium through browser despite inputting all the same login information, very stupid. My solution last time was to get a family member to log into my account with their phone, then send me the screenshot. Obviously not optimal.

Came up with a big brained solution. I installed an android emulator to my computer, downloaded the North app through there, and screenshotted the QR code, which I've now uploaded to my phone. Me 1, Apple 0

Been tearing my hair out over the digital ticketing situation. I have an old phone (meaning Apple has decided it's time for me to buy a new one like a good little consumer) so the North app doesn't work on my phone anymore. You can't even get the QR code to enter the stadium through browser despite inputting all the same login information, very stupid. My solution last time was to get a family member to log into my account with their phone, then send me the screenshot. Obviously not optimal.

Came up with a big brained solution. I installed an android emulator to my computer, downloaded the North app through there, and screenshotted the QR code, which I've now uploaded to my phone. Me 1, Apple 0
just go to north membership on the day and they'll print you a paper ticket lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering how poor we were last week and with Logue and McKay out - our midfield is much improved and LDU, Cunnington, Simpkin, Zurhaar, Sheezel, Tucker, Powell, Stephenson, Phillips and Shiels bats deep.
Cripps, Cerra, Hewett, Curnow, Obrien is solid but Walsh, Kennedy and Acres are big outs. Hewett also has an injured hand hes playing with.

Theres something to work with here.

With Logue and Mckay available, i reckon this is a very close game on
paper.

We match up pretty well in the middle which is Carlton's strength.

We will have to be very good out of the middle , take our chances and hope Carlton are slightly off.

Imagine trying to tell yourself, however many years ago you like to choose, that you would come out with that sentence. "I installed a droid emu later" is the best I could conjure :cool:
0d95a91c1743461ac510f6d05d6f0655.jpg

Have a good feeling about our chances this year and it all starts with the coach.

I.e. we have a good one!!!

With the undersized backline Lukey Mac and his intercept marking will be critical to our chances however.

Goldy please don’t get injured!!

Larkey to kick 7 and North win by 24 points!!!!

If we win by literally any margin, I'll be ecstatic.

If we lose but are competitive, I'll be pragmatic.

If we get boat-raced, I'll be irrational and salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back