Rumour Goodwin under close scrutiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Is auctioning off his 1998 Premiership guernsey and a 2001 polo.

Bizarre, must need the money. Thought it would have been for charity, but no.

Won't be long before a player or coach is found to have paid a gambling debt via actions on the field. A missed kick here, a positional change there.
I see Ken Rosewall is selling his memorabilia collection. I hope he gets all the help he needs to get over his various addictions, whether they be recreational drugs or gambling Or something else.

As much as I despise Goodwin and think he is one of the shittest blokes in the county, I'm having a bit of a chuckle at all these posters up on their high horse looking for the kill (especially Collingwood nuffs because they are having a cry over Steven May)

All AFL clubs are degrees of bad - led by the AFL themselves.

I know a current (non-Melbourne) coach who pressured 18 year old players into taking pills when he was captain - told them they would be out of the club if they didn't get on the gear, they needed to be part of the team in Vegas.
I know a current assistant coach that is one of the loosest blokes I've ever met. Is currently working with his third club.
I know of a newly appointed coach that was loved as he was always "one of the boys" and last man standing when he left AFL and was playing local football.

Will tag a few posters when the shoe is on the other foot. The crap about some club being better than others is just that. Have a bit of self-awareness, your club is just as messed up as the rest, it just goes in cycles.
This seems pretty realistic, it is going to go on everywhere, just luck of the draw who gets caught.
The May histrionics are over the top.
Competitive bloke.
Competitive team.
Had given us a bit of a touch-up earlier in the year in general play.
Statistical edge in most categories in the finals, fell down going forward.
Reckon May being pissed off about a missed chance from a Dees POV is what you want from your players.
Zero dramas with it.

This seems pretty realistic, it is going to go on everywhere, just luck of the draw who gets caught.
The May histrionics are over the top.
Competitive bloke.
Competitive team.
Had given us a bit of a touch-up earlier in the year in general play.
Statistical edge in most categories in the finals, fell down going forward.
Reckon May being pissed off about a missed chance from a Dees POV is what you want from your players.
Zero dramas with it.
Spot on. I'd be pissed if players for my team didn't think like May.

Are all demons supporters feeling re assured now after reading Gary Pert’s letter?
What an utter load of crap 🤣
The lunatics really are running the asylum at Melbourne.
I guess if supporters want to feel a little better by comparison, they can read the freo article on the AFL website.
Colin Young by knockout over feathers Bell but you gotta love his shiny new title even if nobody understands what the hell it means🤣
Freo again confirming they are the st.kilda of the west 🤣🤣

Are all demons supporters feeling re assured now after reading Gary Pert’s letter?
I guess if supporters want to feel a little better by comparison, they can read the freo article on the AFL website.
Colin Young by knockout over feathers Bell but you gotta love his shiny new title even if nobody understands what the hell it means🤣
It is nothing, other than confirmation, of the lack of any real talent in sports administration. They just lurch from controversy to controversy. Absolute plodders…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oi, didn't you read? They're all on notice now. Duly warned. A drug fuelled rampage resulting in hospitalisation is one thing, but nobody better take it further than that.

Pert is deliberately vague, reeks of legal led media training. You cannot be that ignorant and run an organization the size of the Melbourne Football Club. It's genuinely not possible.

I was not at all suspect on the culture of Melbourne FC being at question, but if I were I would only be more suspicious now after that drivel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back