Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Scalping or spamming tickets will not be tolerated. If you want to offer tickets for sale the rules are face value + reasonable expenses for costs incurred (no greater than 10% of the tickets face value).

Why dont people follow the rules, i have emailed 7 people re tickets, and price is from 600-2400 Each depending if i wanna go to the brunch.

why dont the mods crack down..... Thats why we have Mods.

anyway go cats

I sold my spare for face value! I think the people who sell tickets for more than what they are worth are the scum of the earth and i only hope that when their team gets in the gf, they are treated in a similar fashion so they know how it feels! Absolutely disgusting. And most of the scalpers are AFL members that want people to pay for their membership for the yr! These people are a joke. But what goes around comes around! There are good people out there (unfortunately I didn't find too many when I missed the ballot 3x in a row), but dont give up hope!!!!!

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Well interesting night.
After we missed the ballot my Mum had sent off an angry email to the club expressing her feeling of the whole process. Tonight she received a call from someone at the Cats and they are giving us 2 free tickets to the game as well as the Club after party.
I kind of wish that they had called yesterday before we got the other tickets but those have been passed on to some Cats fans who missed the ballot. Would have liked to offer them on here but it wasn't my choice.

Thats actually amazing! I complained after missing the ballot 3 times but they did absolutely nothing and said it was just unlucky. Its nice they would do that! I guess that goes to show, always complain in writing!

Just get a standing room ticket and find a seat at half time.

Still looking for tickets

Need 1 standing room ticket, 0432 996 219. Thanks!

STILL have two premium tickets up for grabs. Level 1, section M27, Row E. Only problem is the buyer will need to travel to Warrnambool to receive the tickets. Moderator: Face value + 10%

STILL have two premium tickets up for grabs. Level 1, section M27, Row E. Only problem is the buyer will need to travel to Warrnambool to receive the tickets. $700ea
You can sell them for face value plus approximately 10%.

Anything else is against the law.

I heard on ABC radio news this evening that some of the unsold corporate seats will be given back to the competing clubs for their members.

I'm not sure how they'll go about distributing these, but for those who missed out in the ballot it might be worth contacting the club again to find out.

STILL have two premium tickets up for grabs. Level 1, section M27, Row E. Only problem is the buyer will need to travel to Warrnambool to receive the tickets. Moderator: Face value + 10%

If you can advise how you came about getting the tickets and you agree to sell them for face value + 10% ($295 + 10% = $325ea), leaving now I could be in Warrnambool by 10:30pm.

I still have 1 concession standing. You upgrade to adult at gate 3 tomorrow for $48. 0434585152 for any offers

If you can advise how you came about getting the tickets and you agree to sell them for face value + 10% ($295 + 10% = $325ea), leaving now I could be in Warrnambool by 10:30pm.

Did he agree?

In all seriousness, every time someone offers a ticket on face value on this site, I feel a little bit better about humanity.

Did he agree?

In all seriousness, every time someone offers a ticket on face value on this site, I feel a little bit better about humanity.

At this stage, I have had no reply to my offer.

SuperStevie83, seriously, if you are expecting someone to drive to Warrnambool to pick-up the tickets, it will need to be tonite. I don't think anyone will do a 5 hour round-trip tomorrow and make it to the 'G on time. I would rather drive tonite (although the weather right now is not kind). Send me a PM.

If there is anyone who has got 2 (1 Concession and 1 Adult) Or (2 Adult) tickets available anywhere on the ground and who lives in Geelong (Can pick tickets up in the morning) can you please contact me on 0478227397 or Email at nofi22792@bigpond.com. Will pay face value plus 10% for both tickets.

Thanks. Go Cats!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard on ABC radio news this evening that some of the unsold corporate seats will be given back to the competing clubs for their members.

I'm not sure how they'll go about distributing these, but for those who missed out in the ballot it might be worth contacting the club again to find out.

If anyone hears anything more on this, could you please post on this thread.

Hi to all lovers of this wonderful club.

Flying into town early tomorrow morning from overseas and have been pulling my hair out trying to get a ticket. Could not enter the ballot, due to being a Country / Interstate member.

Long shot, I know, but if anybody has one ticket they would be willing to sell, please contact me.

0439 394 379

Any advise as to what else I could do to get a ticket would also be much appreciated.

Go Catters!

It is strange that you've been trying to flog these on all boards - including the Marketplace - for quite a while now, but can't seem to find a willing taker.

Methinks you're just trying to be really, really greedy with them.

$700 each now? That's funny wednesday you said in an email you had offers of $900 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well unless I've been duped, I have secured two tickets! yay!

I have a spare concession standing room ticket M16 face value $102.

This was obtained on Monday with a GFC membership but is no longer required. I want this to go to a GFC member who has missed out. I want face value and won't entertain any other offers. Who ever buys must pick up from my place Saturday morning in Eastern suburbs before midday. Must be able to show GFC membership card and ID. I want to sort this out pretty soon, will assess any requests in the next hour. Thanks.

PS: I was asked to show concession card last week (which I have) and as soon as they sighted it they waved me through, didn't even look at it, could have belonged to anyone or been 10 years out of date, they don't care. Apparently you can upgrade to adult on match day at the ticket booths if it comes to that.

I have a spare concession standing room ticket M16 face value $102.

This was obtained on Monday with a GFC membership but is no longer required. I want this to go to a GFC member who has missed out. I want face value and won't entertain any other offers. Who ever buys must pick up from my place Saturday morning in Eastern suburbs before midday. Must be able to show GFC membership card and ID. I want to sort this out pretty soon, will assess any requests in the next hour. Thanks.

PS: I was asked to show concession card last week (which I have) and as soon as they sighted it they waved me through, didn't even look at it, could have belonged to anyone or been 10 years out of date, they don't care. Apparently you can upgrade to adult on match day at the ticket booths if it comes to that.

Good bloke :thumbsu:.

why do people pm me when they block return pms
i can't answer your questions
catack that is you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back