Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is Brian and I at our school formal in 1983. My high school sweetheart and now hubby. I miss the good old days,,,,, now there are pesky gen Z’s running around.

LOL and WAP!!

ec8c6d3faeb4b02a95673d5e327c6514.jpg

Regards from Mary

SENT FROM IPHONE

“Victorian authorities visited 250 households where people were supposed to be isolating on red zone permits on Tuesday and found five addresses where people were “either deliberately not isolating or were out”.”

Find them fine then send them back to Sydney, selfish morons. I hope to hell they are not going to wreck my weekend, if we go into lockdown before Sunday’s match I will be very very grumpy 😡

“Victorian authorities visited 250 households where people were supposed to be isolating on red zone permits on Tuesday and found five addresses where people were “either deliberately not isolating or were out”.”

Find them fine then send them back to Sydney, selfish morons. I hope to hell they are not going to wreck my weekend, if we go into lockdown before Sunday’s match I will be very very grumpy 😡
Back in my day the drop in was a good thing. Always had some nice biscuits ready to go.

Well....

1626353113088.png 1626353174496.png 1626353196243.png 1626353255250.png 1626353304764.png

...there you go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a staff member email me to say that he didn't get the report in on Friday because he felt pressured, and won't be sending it through now because it will be unfairly judged because it was late. He is 27 years old.
Just fire the lazy s**t.

When you get the Yarra Water reminder last week about no water on the 5/8/21 from 9a.m. til 1p.m. and someone you are married too and shall remain nameless for privacy reasons throws it in the recycle bin, leaving you wondering why on the 5/8/21 you have no water early doors.
i manage my own water now.... just ordered some indiator balls for the tanks so the other half can see how much water in the tank from the kitchen window, might influance here putting dishwasher on half full all the time.

i manage my own water now.... just ordered some indiator balls for the tanks so the other half can see how much water in the tank from the kitchen window, might influance here putting dishwasher on half full all the time.

I need one of those. My wife is obsessed with using the washing machine. It's constant background noise in our home (I'm hearing the delightful whirring and spluttering as I type this).

Just had a staff member email me to say that he didn't get the report in on Friday because he felt pressured, and won't be sending it through now because it will be unfairly judged because it was late. He is 27 years old.
Can u hire me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back