Rumour Guess the Gold Coast Signings

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw the game yesterday at Vic Park.

The biggest surprise to me was Nathan Ablett.

He was pretty close to your best player. Played CHF, led up the ground and took numerous pack contested marks and got the ball moving lightning fast and accurate.

He kicked 1 or 2 behinds for the day but definitely looked a class above.

On that performance alone I reckon he would be worth puting on your list for 2yrs at a small wage.

John Worsfold said himself that West Coast wouldn't win the wooden spoon.

Nice.

Just a query - does "said himself" make it much more emphatic or plausible, than just "said"? I'm asking the guy who used this term as essentially proof that Grigg isn't leaving.

Saw the game yesterday at Vic Park.

The biggest surprise to me was Nathan Ablett.

He was pretty close to your best player. Played CHF, led up the ground and took numerous pack contested marks and got the ball moving lightning fast and accurate.

He kicked 1 or 2 behinds for the day but definitely looked a class above.

On that performance alone I reckon he would be worth puting on your list for 2yrs at a small wage.

Nathan was never the dog everyone wanted to label him this year.
He had a genuine leg injury, and in the early games, anyone who has played the game or understands positional play could see he was running to positions good AFL midfielders would have pinpointed.
Unfortunately early season the GC mids didn't have the vision or the skills to honor him.
That's changed late season with more maturity upfield and Nathan's fitness improving.
I'd like to see him on the roster.

Greetings children :)

Well not long now before the announcements start coming in as to who our Mighty Suns have saved from these other "yesterday's news" clubs :D

Of course these un-contracted players are just the proper padding required until the little rays of sunsHINE we already possess (plus those we pillage from the Draft) start to burn up the competition in two or three years time. I can smell the fear already...something like a sunburnt tourist covered in coconut tanning oil with all the fat pink bits hanging out :eek: They're happy to be in our presence but they just can't handle the heat :eek:

Bwahahahahaha ;)

Let the carnage begin, it'll be easy like Suns-day morning :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Monday(tommorow) all the uncontracted players signed by GC in the bottom 8 teams will be announced and the rest will be announced as the teams get kicked out of the finals. Can somebody confirm this for me please???

Im guessing tommorow they will announce players like Bock, Krakouer, Rishitelli, Wells and anybody else they have signed! Exciting day tommorow for GC fans but sad day for everyone else:(

Of course these un-contracted players are just the proper padding required until the little rays of sunsHINE we already possess (plus those we pillage from the Draft) start to burn up the competition in two or three years time.

Why did you capitalise 'hine'? Does it have some secret GC meaning?

Well not long now before the announcements start coming in as to who our Mighty Suns have saved from these other "yesterday's news" clubs :D

Of course these un-contracted players are just the proper padding required until the little rays of sunsHINE we already possess (plus those we pillage from the Draft) start to burn up the competition in two or three years time. I can smell the fear already...something like a sunburnt tourist covered in coconut tanning oil with all the fat pink bits hanging out :eek: They're happy to be in our presence but they just can't handle the heat :eek:

Bwahahahahaha ;)

Well I fear the AFL and how moronic they are as a professional sporting organization. Enjoy your franchise and the gifts it receives though, certainly something to be proud of.

Bwahahahahaha ;)

Post bookmarked.
3 years time, CB & Bock will retire, you'll have a couple of 21yo spuds manning the backline, and half your good kids will want to play for proper football clubs that don't still have the plastic on.
Will be fun to watch.

Post bookmarked.
3 years time, CB & Bock will retire, you'll have a couple of 21yo spuds manning the backline, and half your good kids will want to play for proper football clubs that don't still have the plastic on.
Will be fun to watch.

Meanwhile Essendon will have sacked another coach and still be s**t :D

Im guessing tommorow they will announce players like Bock, Krakouer, Rishitelli, Wells and anybody else they have signed! Exciting day tommorow for GC fans but sad day for everyone else:(

Didn't Wells re-sign with the Kangas last week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back