Autopsy GWS beat North - game over at half time

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm 41 and yet I think Noble comes across like an admin near pensioner that no one would listen to.

We certainty play like it.

I wouldn't listen either to someone who has achieved nothing in his career.

People will argue with me, but it's the truth.

I'm 41 and yet I think Noble comes across like an admin near pensioner that no one would listen to.

Clarko comes in, they walk taller. Mofes around here saying he’d make no difference though.

I don’t think Noble knows how to coach. Nice guy, can’t coach.

I’m a nice guy. Can’t knit. I’ll move on and not pretend that I can knit.

Maybe David is good at knitting?

Clarko comes in, they walk taller. Mofes around here saying he’d make no difference though.

I don’t think Noble knows how to coach. Nice guy, can’t coach.

I’m a nice guy. Can’t knit. I’ll move on and not pretend that I can knit.

Maybe David is good at knitting?

Noble has no idea.

The fact we even hired him is a huge worry in itself mate.

Nice guys is irrelevant to coaching.

Can you imagine what it must be like to be a player in that side at the moment? Having to listen to the equivalent of a coaching imbecile.

It’s little wonder these blokes are giving nothing on the field.

The bloke craps on about standards and improvement, but can’t even articulate what those standards are or the specific point of improvement.

To even come out and praise Kayne Turner for keeping Josh Kelly to 27 (damaging possessions) shows that this bloke has no concept of what AFL football is about. But the really stupid thing was he was actually praising himself for being stupid enough to make a move that failed miserably.

Last edited:
Noble has no idea.

The fact we even hired him is a huge worry in itself mate.

Nice guys is irrelevant to coaching.
Having a coach that you can believe in is a very big part of getting the best out of players.

Former players, supporters, the media all have no ******* idea what he is trying to do, so just imagine how ****ed it would be to be a player that has to try and carry out his game plan.

Having a coach that you can believe in is a very big part of getting the best out of players.

Former players, supporters, the media all have no ******* idea what he is trying to do, so just imagine how ducked it would be to be a player that has to try and carry out his game plan.

Game plan? That's a new one, is letting the opposition win easily ours?

He is worse than Neeld.

Argue with me whatever, take away our WCE game when nearly beat us with half a team Noble is in fact a disgrace on on stats.

And yes our stats back up how we play.

We are an absolute disgrace to the jumper.

LDU unbelievably good, sadly only had 2-3 mates that matched his effort. Scottroo with the great call in the game day thread labelling him a C Grader. 🤡

I’m on the kids side, but they need to sit down with JHF and his management during the bye and start clearing this s**t up. His body language the last 2 weeks has been completely awful, watching his efforts off the ball today was super disappointing, not good enough Jase.

Effort as a whole was a disgrace again. Enough is enough. I’ll say it again, tear up the game plan and start again or move Noble on. We played 15th today and we were uncompetitive again. Enough.
I think his body language for a young man is pretty understandable. I doub't I'd be any different. The last thing I'd be doing is reigning Jason in. He's a talented young man who is very frustrated. I don't blame him. And he's busting his ass. I think the bye and the probable suspension may do him some good.

Sorry, but this is absolute bullshit.

There were 3 goals in it after quarter time because GWS put the cue in the rack and were pissing around in second gear.

I'm sick of this assessment of games where we get belted early and are down by 5-6 goals, and then we only lose by 8-10 and the assessment is 'thought we battled well after quarter time'

duck off with that s**t

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I think his body language for a young man is pretty understandable. I doub't I'd be any different. The last thing I'd be doing is reigning Jason in. He's a talented young man who is very frustrated. I don't blame him. And he's busting his ass. I think the bye and the probable suspension may do him some good.
That’s such a cop out.

If it isn’t reigned in you are saying to the kid it’s alright to be disrespectful to your teammates and throw a tantrum when you don’t get what you want.

Regardless of talent, he needs to learn that the world doesn’t revolve around him and that until he earns respect pull your ducking head in.

He had no right to act the way he did with Goldstein today, especially with the piss poor efforts he put in today.

If he wants to be the bloke that teammates don’t really like, but tolerate due to him being a great player, then he is well on his way.

Too young for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did a stand up job on Kelly apparently...who had 27 touches. Turner had 8. From a whole game in the midfield. Lmfao.
TBF, despite getting a bit of the ball, Kelly was far less influential then he has been.

I’m by no means a fan of Turner, but I thought he did an ok job negating him. As always, he was basically irrelevant offensively and his 8 stats reflect that.

Unfortunately I don’t think we have many players that will do a selfless role when asked, which is why Turner is a bit of a coaches pet IMO. As we improve he should be phased out.

I know it’s irrelevant and will be forgotten tomorrow but it still needs to be noted the dickheads seated next to the GWS cheer squad made a mockery out of our club today.
duck the Giants they are a shambles themselves, but for us to have the piss taken out of us like that - that s**t would never have stood in the 90s
Apparently it was organised on TikTok.

Basically a turn-up and s**t on North day.

Our Club has lost any respect it had in the broader football world.

Partly through our our poor results and partly from the mass media pile on over the past few months.

Dane Swan has just labelled us pathetic on Twitter FFS.

He is worse than Neeld.

Argue with me whatever, take away our WCE game when nearly beat us with half a team Noble is in fact a disgrace on on stats.

And yes our stats back up how we play.

We are an absolute disgrace to the jumper.
He's not worse than Neeld. I'm far from convinced he's the guy to get us through this rebuild but can we cut the hyperbole. Melbourne's list was shambolic, worse than ours, but we have absolutely * all senior onfield support. Goldy's the only one I really think of as a leader, but he's too softly spoken and mild mannered to be a real captain figure. We have no guidance, and * all by way of mature bodies with a skilful brain to match out there on field. It's up to guys like Jy to shoulder the load when they shouldn't have that burden on them. Here's a collection of Melbourne's losing margins in 2013 before Neeld copped the sack: 79. 148, 94, 61, 60, 90, 95 and 83. We've been rubbish, but we haven't reached that level yet. I'd be wary of placing the fallout of our s**t list management squarely on the shoulders of the coach. I'm sure he's one of the bookies' favourites to get sacked but the constant posts attacking him for absolutely everything are getting tiresome

That’s such a cop out.

If it isn’t reigned in you are saying to the kid it’s alright to be disrespectful to your teammates and throw a tantrum when you don’t get what you want.

Regardless of talent, he needs to learn that the world doesn’t revolve around him and that until he earns respect pull your ducking head in.

He had no right to act the way he did with Goldstein today, especially with the piss poor efforts he put in today.

If he wants to be the bloke that teammates don’t really like, but tolerate due to him being a great player, then he is well on his way.
He also refused to follow his man into their forward line. Hall had a go while running past and he still didn't bother. Hall kept looking back at him shaking his head. JHF needs to sort that s**t out quickly, it is no good.

TBF, despite getting a bit of the ball, Kelly was far less influential then he has been.

I’m by no means a fan of Turner, but I thought he did an ok job negating him. As always, he was basically irrelevant offensively and his 8 stats reflect that.

Unfortunately I don’t think we have many players that will do a selfless role when asked, which is why Turner is a bit of a coaches pet IMO. As we improve he should be phased out.
You just can't go negative 19 touches as a tagger mate.

He also refused to follow his man into their forward line. Hall had a go while running past and he still didn't bother. Hall kept looking back at him shaking his head. JHF needs to sort that s**t out quickly, it is no good.

I don’t know how well liked he is internally by the playing group, but he certainly won’t be making too many friends with behaviour like today.

Something inside me, says we have a bit of a division in the playing group which is now becoming more evident. The Thomas issues this week and now JHF today. Something stinks anyway you spin it.

The Kelly tag had no impact to GWS, it was an epic fail.

Kelly was still damaging and all it meant was Coniglio picked up the slack.

Only an absolute ******* would have thought that Turner tagging Kelly was a good idea.

It’s pretty evident that it was put in place to justify Turner’s selection and then praised to treat us like we are all idiots.

He’s not a good tagger, I think that’s pretty obvious. Good taggers keep their opponent sub 20 and win the ball themselves. He’s not capable of that.

Did Noble say Turner did a good job on Kelly? I thought he said he did an ok job, which I’d agree with, thought it was fine.

It’s the one different tactical move that our coaches made for the day. If only they had more then one idea…

He's not worse than Neeld. I'm far from convinced he's the guy to get us through this rebuild but can we cut the hyperbole. Melbourne's list was shambolic, worse than ours, but we have absolutely duck all senior onfield support. Goldy's the only one I really think of as a leader, but he's too softly spoken and mild mannered to be a real captain figure. We have no guidance, and duck all by way of mature bodies with a skilful brain to match out there on field. It's up to guys like Jy to shoulder the load when they shouldn't have that burden on them. Here's a collection of Melbourne's losing margins in 2013 before Neeld copped the sack: 79. 148, 94, 61, 60, 90, 95 and 83. We've been rubbish, but we haven't reached that level yet. I'd be wary of placing the fallout of our s**t list management squarely on the shoulders of the coach. I'm sure he's one of the bookies' favourites to get sacked but the constant posts attacking him for absolutely everything are getting tiresome

I said look at the Stats.

It really isn't difficult.

Our stats are worse that of Neeld (IF YOU REMOVE THE JOKE WCE GAME WE WON)

I said look at the Stats.

It really isn't difficult.

Our stats are worse that of Neeld (IF YOU REMOVE THE JOKE WCE GAME WE WON)
Jesus Christ! You're like a broken ******* record.
We get it. You want Noble removed immediately.
The board will determine his fate at some point, likely sooner rather than later, but your incessant posts will have zero impact on the outcome.

You've made your point and you don't need to spout it again every five minutes!

Jesus Christ! You're like a broken ******* record.
We get it. You want Noble removed immediately.

Actually no which suggests you aren't that intelligent.

I have supported Noble.

Yes I no longer.

Remember to have a clue about what you are posting in future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back