Expansion GWS - Question marks still linger. Can they produce their brand of football on the MCG when it matters? ( Lost 15 of 18 games at the MCG )

Can the Giants produce their best footy at the MCG on the biggest stage in season 2019?

• yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • no

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, you sound like my kid when I tell him ABC Kids channel has finished for the night and it’s either Bed or Spiks and Specs reruns.
I’m sorry Bokko but it’s true, your clubs a sham. Now go brush your teeth and choose a book. It’s bed time champ.
Liar

So thats a no on evidence.

Surprising lol

Your memberships dont say many 100k nor do your crowds.

Those last lines are a laugh.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah the 85% was a stab but you’d have to be mentally impaired to not see that that figures not far off.
As far as the number of Vic club supporters, surveys done over the years get us to the large figure mentioned.
I know it’s hard for a GWS fan to believe but yes the Vic clubs have very very very large supporter bases.

So thats a no on evidence.

Surprising lol

Your memberships dont say many 100k nor do your crowds.

Those last lines are a laugh.

I know for a fact they give out memberships, an extremely large amount, as stated before. Happy for yourself and Bok to not believe it though. Would give me one less thing to laugh at on here otherwise.

The Giants need spend 10/15/20 years in the comp fighting, building a reputation and proving themselves before they will have the required collective backbone and experience to challenge for premierships.

The Eagles Crows Swans & Lions have done this.

Actually, Brisbane Lions started 1997, won in their 5th year.
Eagles started 1987, won in their 6th year.
Crows started 1991, won in their 7th year.

Based on your track record, I'm gonna say that's a lie as well, and that your not even smiling

I’m always smiling when I read your posts Bokko.
And while we’re discussing history I’m not surprised you’re in denial about the free memberships. You’re recent BF posting suggests you’re in denial about a number of things. GWS aren’t actually in a bit of strife, Cameron is a good coach, Lobb is a good ruckman haha these are just a few.
Explains a lot about you Bokko

I’m always smiling when I read your posts Bokko.
And while we’re discussing history I’m not surprised you’re in denial about the free memberships. You’re recent BF posting suggests you’re in denial about a number of things. GWS aren’t actually in a bit of strife, Cameron is a good coach, Lobb is a good ruckman haha these are just a few.
Explains a lot about you Bokko

I dont believe you have a five year old BTW. That's the thing with lying, people rightfully disbelieve everything you say.

For ****s sake if you don’t like what someone posts don’t degrade it into childish bullshit. You don’t believe him? That’s all well and good, you are welcome to your beliefs
You'll never get it, but the purpose of the MB is serious AFL discussiin. Perhaps you'd care to make a case as to how telling lies contributes ro this?

It’s all ugly. This must be the lowest total sum score in history and the weather has been generally pretty good.

Yeah the 85% was a stab but you’d have to be mentally impaired to not see that that figures not far off.
As far as the number of Vic club supporters, surveys done over the years get us to the large figure mentioned.
I know it’s hard for a GWS fan to believe but yes the Vic clubs have very very very large supporter bases.

Still nothing?
Wow you are all talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still nothing?
Wow you are all talk.

I have an amount of respect for you General Giant as a BF poster but you’re stooping to Bokko levels of denial denying GWS give amounts of memberships away. The clubs not doing there job properly if they aren’t handing them out.
I understand if you don’t believe that it’s a large number of the memberships as a whole though. I wouldn’t want to believe it either.

I have an amount of respect for you General Giant as a BF poster but you’re stooping to Bokko levels of denial denying GWS give amounts of memberships away. The clubs not doing there job properly if they aren’t handing them out.
I understand if you don’t believe that it’s a large number of the memberships as a whole though. I wouldn’t want to believe it either.
Calling out a liar is a responsibility I'm prepared to accept. I get you'd prefer to lie and not be called on it.

back on topic

GWS score the last 5 weeks

61 points, 32, 77 at home to Brisbane, 73 in a draw vs the Saints, 82 home to Freo.

1 win in the last 4 games as well, and 2 in the last 5 which were both at home to mediocre opp against bottom of the ladder and the winless Lions and to Freo who in 4 away games have lost them all. Their home wins were against the Dons, Suns, Dogs and Saints. Already 3 losses against good sides in Sydney, Geelong and WCE.

They're travelling horribly atm.

I think the whole AFL Football is ugly. Honestly if wasn't a big Cats Fan I wouldn't even watch them play, like iv said bring back the day when players played there positions, when the Full Forward would only go up as far as to the CHF. I hate rule changing but the only way to fix that is bring up zones like the Romans VFL, when there is a boundary throw in there has to be 3 players from each team in there 50... lol i sound like a old man saying this:D:D:moustache::moustache:

GWS, unlike the Bulldogs, does not give memberships away.

What do you expect to gain from lying?
Lol, you’ve been trying to convince everyone of this horseshit for so long you actually believe it haha
Calling out a liar is a responsibility I'm prepared to accept. I get you'd prefer to lie and not be called on it.
Thanks for your service Bokky. You liar.

o70h8JI.png

:$

Thanks for your service Bokky. You liar.

o70h8JI.png

:$
A junior membership really? Kids get in Free to Sunday games anyway. If the club gives Easter show access, which would be the major benefit, I think that's great.
It's only one of a number of lies told. Perhaps you'd now like to post evidence of our 4k crowds?

A junior membership really? Kids get in Free to Sunday games anyway. If the club gives Easter show access, which would be the major benefit, I think that's great.
It's only one of a number of lies told. Perhaps you'd now like to post evidence of our 4k crowds?
Oh so the Giants do give away free memberships? You said they don't. You're a liar.

I never claimed anything about 4k crowds. But I do take responsibility in calling out liars when I see them. What do you expect to gain from lying?

Oh so the Giants do give away free memberships? You said they don't. You're a liar.

I never claimed anything about 4k crowds. But I do take responsibility in calling out liars when I see them. What do you expect to gain from lying?
Nope failed
How many parents in Sydney do you think would send their kids to a footy game on their own. We do in fact give the parents and kids free tkts sometimes butthat's not the issue.

Back