News Harley Bennell - Ends at Freo in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that a good or a bad thing though? I don't know how calves work.
Some have careers in advertising.

5AEgZhfCS2q1miFoGewp_chickfila20160721billboard2.jpg

Getting sick of people bagging our players, seriously. They get bagged enough by people who don't go for us, back them in for ****s sake. How hard is it to not be critical of someone?

Congrats on being the first people to write Harley off everybody, top job all round. You all get a ******* medal

Cya in three weeks Harley, hope you don't go online expecting any support in the meantime
Im as loyal and defensive of our players as anyone,

but if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, it is probably a duck.

Most of us just want to see him pull his head in and take this part of his life seriously. Getting blind the night before training after Xmas break is extremely disappointing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... how about we talk more about Harley, and less about posters?

For myself, I'm interested to see how he reacts to his latest setback. Every time he gets in the news for something bad, it's come from a setback whether it be his calves or his love life. How he goes over the next couple of weeks through rehab will be a good indicator of his attitude towards his footy career.

Cam Shepherd was on 882 this morning and said that Harley’s calf injury was very minor, however he will be managed for the next 21 days. He also said Harley hasn’t put a foot wrong since returning to the club and has even been mentoring the younger players at Peel.

That didn’t stop Hagdorn and Langdon from trying beat it up though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cam Shepherd was on 882 this morning and said that Harley’s calf injury was very minor, however he will be managed for the next 21 days. He also said Harley hasn’t put a foot wrong since returning to the club and has even been mentoring the younger players at Peel.

That didn’t stop Hagdorn and Langdon from trying beat it up though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I must say Cam Shepherd speaks well. We could do worse than have him as a regular spokesman for the club.
On Harley, how is the shallow form of cheagle. Because they thought the injury was more severe Harley was referred to as Dockers Star midfielder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back