Hartlett in 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the big thing about HH this season is that he has stayed fit for most of the season. In previous years his form has been affected by injury. I have not heard that he needs any sort of surgery in the off season so hopefully he gets in a full pre season.

I have been critical of HH in previous years for pulling out of marking contests and being generally soft.

But this season - wowee, has Ken really got him playing accountable, Port Adelaide style footy :cool:

Kudos on him for turning it around.

Bring it on!!!

I have been critical of HH in previous years for pulling out of marking contests and being generally soft.

But this season - wowee, has Ken really got him playing accountable, Port Adelaide style footy :cool:

Kudos on him for turning it around.

Bring it on!!!
IMO this is reflecting the fact that he now has confidence in his body to attack the contest. Previously he has indeed held back, but it was not due to softness or lack of courage. Awesome year by him, with the world at his feet .... This guy could be anything next year!!!

ps ... cant believe there was talk here not all that long ago to use him as trade bait!!!

Last edited:
After the Freo game I tweeted to him that his nickname should be Grease Lightning #automatic due to his hair and footy skill.

He favourited it so I took that as a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed part of it but the interview MMM had with Harts was pretty entertaining.

They talked about his potential love interest & HH said her names Lauren, they asked how long he's been seeing her (6 weeks) they put 2 and 2 together to link his improved form to being 'happy off-field', he said there could be a correlation but then joked about his groin being in ok nick lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back