Roast PAFC in house content production

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS are still winning that social media war
View attachment 1923709

This is beyond Social Media. Their social media team is good because it’s within a great marketing and communication team.

This is awesome. It shows how well they work in those areas.

I've applied for a job in the media team a few times now. I already had ideas for bringing drama style cinematic content in that actually engages with fans. PAFC media peaked with the 2015 doco. Although it backfired in the end, that was some awesome content behind the scenes.

The club has so much history and culture, the area is picturesque with character. It's a walking story with so much potential to showcase nationwide about who we are and yet we ******* cater to 18 year olds with our stupid meme style videos. I'm old school and outspoken, I wouldn't last more than a month under a Koch/Hinkley regime.

So in conclusion, they've made the right choice not hiring me lol

Unpopular opinion incoming...

GWS are a plastic franchise trying to fast track some culture via social media. It's great social media, but it only highlights the emptiness of the club IMO. I don't think Collingwood would really care. It's all a bit of a laugh.

Now, if Port or Carlton or someone decided to start attacking Collingwood on social media, different story.

I suspect it's so good because there's more creative freedom given to the team and not dictated by awful marketing types that want to mass appeal.

It's the exact opposite. It's been done under a very tight and consistent brief with top notch execution.

Ours is what happens when you get internal admin staff doing the 'marketing' brief and then allowing the underlings to implement with no oversight.

It's the exact opposite. It's been done under a very tight and consistent brief with top notch execution.

Ours is what happens when you get internal admin staff doing the 'marketing' brief and then allowing the underlings to implement with no oversight.
But the best person for the job was right in front of us!

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpaid internships are bullshit. Especially for an organisation the size of an AFL club.

That is an utter disgrace.

I guess that’s why we’re on track to be debt-free by 2026.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back