Society/Culture Has it become impossible now to hit on someone for sex?

Remove this Banner Ad

You meant 'Jews'.

Not all 'Jews' are rich multi-national, corporate conglomerate owning, Zionist propagating mogul types.....So, NO.....That's not what I meant at all.

A good example of what I actually meant would be Goldman Sachs.

What is sex culture?

Herpes on a petrie-dish.

Your words not mine.

Thats because youre not silly enough to say 'There is a global conspiracy run by Jews' publicly, despite clearly not only beleiving it, but pusing it in every thread on this site.

Youll allude to it all the ******* time though. Couching it in terms like 'international banking cabals' or 'zionists' and so forth. Its clear what you think.

I mean this is a thread about 'hitting on someone for sex.' Still you manage to bring it back to a Jewish conspiracy.

Thats because youre not silly enough to say 'There is a global conspiracy run by Jews' publicly, despite clearly not only beleiving it, but pusing it in every thread on this site.

Youll allude to it all the ******* time though. Couching it in terms like 'international banking cabals' or 'zionists' and so forth. Its clear what you think.

I mean this is a thread about 'hitting on someone for sex.' Still you manage to bring it back to a Jewish conspiracy

No, you did that.

No, you did that.

No, you did. Your post (that I deleted) said:

'It's belief in the evil that is usury certainly doesn't endear it to the thieves....Er, I mean, the Corporatists, insurers, bankers & media moguls.'

Which of course is your way of saying 'Jewish conspiracy.'

Im really ******* sick of your antisemitic conspiracy theories, no matter how hard you try and couch it in different words.

I've been a little confused of late by what exactly is the line between appropriate and inappropriate. For me, it was obvious that Harvey Weinstien had over stepped the mark but understanding the line was not so clear to me.

Women are biologically attracted to successful men as they are seeking security to raise a family. Sometimes women can be extremely forward and offer all kinds of sexual favours for jobs, opportunities and the hope of a relationship. If a healthy blooded male accept an invitation to treat, even one in authority, who could blame them? Further, if women can "get away" with being so forward and aggressive (not the physical definition) sexually, then why not males?

For me, it isn't a male vs female issue as both have the same level of professional conduct requirements. It is all well and good to be forward and "aggressive" in a professional setting like work, until it is received negatively and immediately then it becomes a breach.

What made Harvey's case so clear was beyond a "breach" but direct threats to ruin careers. This immediately becomes a case of statutory rape.

Successful men could open the floodgates on women who had propositioned them 'inappropriately' for sex, but nobody would take it seriously. On a local level it would be AFLM footballers.

Gandalf mentioned something like this in his recent talk at Oxford where he brought up 'DRR' which was a signal from actresses to directors that they were open for business if they got the role.

Successful men could open the floodgates on women who had propositioned them 'inappropriately' for sex, but nobody would take it seriously. On a local level it would be AFLM footballers.

Gandalf mentioned something like this in his recent talk at Oxford where he brought up 'DRR' which was a signal from actresses to directors that they were open for business if they got the role.

There's a lot of double standards.
James Packer seriously beats me in the belly department , and from what I've heard about his personality its nothing to write home about.
So what impressions are we given by his WAGs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Packer seriously beats me in the belly department , and from what I've heard about his personality its nothing to write home about.

Status and wealth is probably attractive on both sexes.

He was talking about the 1960's and in the anecdote, a Director showed him photos with that written on it. i.e. A Director is telling an actor than some actors are writing DRR on photos and that means they're open for sex. Given the Director benefits from that story, he could well be making it up. The same way Harvey Weinstein would tell actors that famous women had already had sex with him, so they should too. And what happened? They didn't want to. Sometimes you meet cab drivers who claim they get to have sex with customers. I'm sure it's happened a few times. I'm also sure that a ****load of times that story is told it is an utter fantasy. They wish it was the case.
Double standards? What double standards? Also, Packer was not fat when he was young, which is also when he had model girlfriends. But, yeah, there's nothing in your story that implies double standards, unless you seriously think that the fact one woman gets with one man, should mean every woman should want to get with every man.

I mean this is a thread about 'hitting on someone for sex.' Still you manage to bring it back to a Jewish conspiracy.

https://voxday.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/the-andrew-anglin-style-guide.html
Prime Directive: Always Blame the Jews for Everything

As Hitler says in Mein Kampf, people will become confused and disheartened if they feel there are multiple enemies. As such, all enemies should be combined into one enemy, which is the Jews. This is pretty much objectively true anyway, but we want to leave out any and all nuance.

So no blaming Enlightenment though, pathological altruism, technology/urbanization, etc. - just blame Jews for everything.

This basically includes blaming Jews for the behavior of other non-Whites. Of course it should not be that they are innocent, but the message should always be that if we didn't have the Jews we could figure out how to deal with non-Whites very easily.

The same deal with women. Women should be attacked, but there should always be mention that if it wasn't for the Jews, they would be acting normally.

What should be completely avoided is the sometimes mentioned idea that "even if we got rid of the Jews we would still have all these other problems." The Jews should always be the beginning and the end of every problem, from poverty to poor family dynamics to war to the destruction of the rainforest....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back