Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
But Dingley will change that.

Hawks: We'll be just a short 45min from the G.
Cats: We are just a short 45mins from the G

Hawks: We'll have state of the art facilities and a MCG sized ground painted on our tip.
Cats: we already have state of the art facilities that we play and train on plus an elite MCG sized oval at the non contaminated Deakin.

Cats: We have the surf coat 15mins away and great fishing.
Hawks: We have Port Phillip Bay and 3-eyed fish.

Hey, they've also got Garden World right across the road!

images (60).jpeg

So Breust and Gunston not only want to leave the sinking sh*t ship, but they want to come to Geelong. Well I never, they'll look great running around for the Bankers and the hawfies can use the 4th rounder we give up for them on more yoof like raging success stories Minchington and Brooksby
Hahaha, you got more chance of winning the flag!

^^^^^^^^^^

A couple of nice little Handbagger Melts.

Maybe they were not one of the dozens on the Handbaggers board saying nasty things about C.Scott after their latest arse tearing.

Stuff like “it makes me laugh that some of you think we can win the Flag”

‘How many times do we have to get exposed in big games and Finals before the penny drops”

“Deep down we all know that the usual suspects will sh*t the bed”

“Chris Scott is only interested in Home and Away games and we all know what happens to his game plan in Finals”

Just a few tasty titbits and Melts I read on their board just a few days ago.
shut up button masher

5f6166dae521c408488837.gif

I think Ive uncovered why Nuggets73 has suddenly disappeared

I know you Geelong folk probably left school before they could teach you how to read properly. So I’ll help you out, in the article there is a key word used, and that key word is “meth”. Clearly a scats supporter..

I know you Geelong folk probably left school before they could teach you how to read properly. So I’ll help you out, in the article there is a key word used, and that key word is “meth”. Clearly a scats supporter..
Scat as in s**t and piss? Because he is wearing a Hawfie blouse by the looks of things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And of course he’s going to wear a hawk or Richmond jersey as a lame costume attempt. #rentfree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back