Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

And we still finished above the Tuggers.

View attachment 1905575
Great job there you were the premiers the year before and finished above us on percentage only.
breakfast noise GIF

I declare Hawks the winners. Geelol have nothing compared to them. But tbf it’s not that hard we both smacked them too everytime when it matters. They just love giving out free premierships

Enjoy your holidays! bon voyage!:)
Says the dropkick flog who spams more gifs than everyone on this site combined. Being this proud of reporting - what's next, you're going to come into my PMs acting all teary with a mod again? Stay on the 13thmond board if your feelings get hurt this easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that’s a pretty accurate pic of Geelong about to go up SHockings ass to sniff out some new f’ed up rules.
Admitting your club lost to a minor rule change. Just proving how weak of a foundation the Tiggie trike was built upon. Hocking said 'stand', and you stood while Geelong went on to become The Most Successful Club this Century. Now go find a relevant fred, this one's not for minnows.

fbab23f833b10a9f03726eb1f3cd1a00.jpg

Admitting your club lost to a minor rule change. Just proving how weak of a foundation the Tiggie trike was built upon. Hocking said 'stand', and you stood while Geelong went on to become The Most Successful Club this Century. Now go find a relevant fred, this one's not for minnows.

View attachment 1906032

Dude I knew you’d post that pic for the 50th time in a row. Can you please get another one cause I’m tired of looking at his butt ugly head that looks like Sloth from the goonies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back