Preview Hawks v Tigers featuring Sam Mitchell's 300th - Sun 24 July 2016, 3.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely stoked JOR is playing and listed in the guts, it's almost like a big F-U to the media pundits suggesting Jono was in the wrong. Clarko gives the slightest clues about how he feels about things and this screams one for mine, love it.

Not sure why we'd bring KH in, maybe its to replace Gus which is understandable.

My guesses for not getting games would be -

Gus
Langers
TOB

Yes, JOR is in the 18, so he's definitely playing

That says everything about the bullsh*t story.

Some good Inclusions there, will be interesting who gets omitted. Would like to see Kiwi Kurt debut, guess I'll have to wait and see though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Lids for Richmond is great for us. Without him we only really need to focus on Dusty and Cotchin. I wonder if any of TOB, Langers or Heatherly will come in.

Gus or Brand may drop out but can't see too many changes.
You mean only dusty (cotchin is cooked - miles, aka the bloke they got for nothing when we gave up a 1 & 2 for JOR, killed us last year)

Absolutely stoked JOR is playing and listed in the guts, it's almost like a big F-U to the media pundits suggesting Jono was in the wrong. Clarko gives the slightest clues about how he feels about things and this screams one for mine, love it.

Not sure why we'd bring KH in, maybe its to replace Gus which is understandable.

My guesses for not getting games would be -

Gus
Langers
TOB

Yes, JOR is in the 18, so he's definitely playing

That says everything about the bullsh*t story.

I genuinely hope that you're right about JOR and that the club is confident that he wasn't involved. The idea of him and a mate "down an alleyway" with a baggie of coke just sounded a lot like a few situations that I have have found myself in over the journey all of which I was the furthest thing from innocent in. Perhaps I was quick to presume. If he is genuinely innocent then I admit that it would be a shitty situation to find yourself in. If not then he will have to hopefully learn from a close call. I think subsequent indirections (or should I say compromising situations) will be met with less understanding. But until then I back him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back