Preview Hawks vs Dees - Changes and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ins, outs and other stuff for the next game.

cod-seven-dwarfs.jpg

Taylor was woeful. Skipper was great and we replaced him with this ignoramus.

He'll get done for kneeing the ump so...

In: Skipper, Hooper, Peterson, Brown
Out: Taylor, Suckling, Moss, Ladson

Hooper has to play ditto Peterson - without Cyril we looked decidedly bereft of ideas up forward.

Jamar has been in red hot form so I propose we play three ruckmen

INS - Hooper, Peterson, Skipper

OUTS - Suckling, Moss, Ladson

Brownie say's Hi :)

INS:
Brown
Hooper
Peterson
Lisle

Outs
Ladson
suckling
Moss
Roughead

Just gonna put some names out there-

Peterson, Hooper, Shoenmakers, Bruest, Savage, Shiels, Brown

All should be considered, I think peterson and Hooper are desperately needed in our side, Brown is also another who should slot right back in

In: Brown, Hooper/Peterson, Skipper
Out: Ladson, Suckling, Taylor

Moss did well today and should earn another week - uses his body very well and quite clever around goals.

Need skipper in against Jamar - will need to hurt him on the offensive and run him around the ground. Taylor just not up to it, I only hope we played him today to rest Skipper. Mumford and Pike killed us.

Suckling didn't have an impact on the contest at all. Surely Peterson should have played if it.

Ellis very lucky to remain in the side. Young was average as well but the SCG was never going to be his ground, and good form in previous weeks means he is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a side note. Does anyone think it would be possible if we could request to not have Kelli Underwood commentate our games next year when we submit our fixture requests for next year?

On a side note. Does anyone think it would be possible if we could request to not have Kelli Underwood commentate our games next year when we submit our fixture requests for next year?
How her "commentating" doesn't incite acts of terrorism in this country is the biggest mystery of them all. I counted about 8 mistaken identities today.

How her "commentating" doesn't incite acts of terrorism in this country is the biggest mystery of them all. I counted about 8 mistaken identities today.

LOL like "Buddy up in a marking contest" ummmm...eerrrrrr that's Roughead.

Personally I liked the comment about us "putting up sandbags to stop the rot". Errrrr....what? Don't you mean flood??

Quick, that tree is rotting, put some sandbags on it!!!! LOL

LOL like "Buddy up in a marking contest" ummmm...eerrrrrr that's Roughead.

Personally I liked the comment about us "putting up sandbags to stop the rot". Errrrr....what? Don't you mean flood??

Quick, that tree is rotting, put some sandbags on it!!!! LOL
I'm a chick and I want to do some serious damage every time I hear her talk. She can hardly speak in a way that makes sense, let alone commentate. Certainly not making it easy for other (more capable) females trying to make "it" in the AFL commentating stakes.

Outs: Lethargy and Complacency
Ins: Uncompromised attack on the ball and straight kicking.

:thumbsu:

We need to pick a side that can beat Melbourne and worry their young defence. Forward Pressure is a must. In Brown and Hooper to re-play that role from Round 1. Peterson would be nice for a bit of X-factor. Surely Skipper deserves a recall after Taylor played so poorly but I'm thinking give Twister a rest instead.

The outs are obviously Moss and Suckling, both fringe players. I reckon Birchall needs spell in the 2's, his role is under question currently and beyond 2010 (a topic for anothr thread). If he doesn't go then it's Ladson, the end is near for the #4, can't run or tackle anymore it seems. This may seem harsh guys, but every game in the last 3-4 I have one eye on the future. To see the future in Benny Mac carve us up today makes me wonder who is pulling the wool over eyes down at Waverley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back