Preview Hawks vs Dockers - Changes and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh.... ins, outs, that sort of thing in this thread, please.

3612_image1_shooting-gallery-500x500x72dpi.jpg

This one's hard!

IN: Rioli, Young
OUT: Whitecross, Ahhhhh

Selectors are gonna have fun this week! Peterson has to stay!

In: Rioli, Young
Out: Ummm....WhiteX? (although neither of the ins would play his role)

Tough one this week, everyone contributed today in a scrappy game.

Peterson and Hooper are musts for our team, provide extra run and pressure.

Personally didn't see much in the ozzie incident, will be looked at but looked more of a play for a free kick.

Good tough game, hard to make changes, Freo will be raring to go so no certainties next week

Ins: Rioli :D, Young
Outs: Whitecross,

Get Jeff to complain to the AFL so we can have 23 players this week :)
Good to have selection problems though.

Out - Whitecross, Peterson??
In - Rioli, Young

Geez, its tough isn't it. Nice problem to have though. I guess that Rioli gives us the x factor and forward pressure of Peterson, just does it better. Youngy to come back in for Whitecross.

On a side note, how much more does Skipper give us. I laughed a sad laugh when we selected him, but he has impressed me no end, and I gotta say, I'm rapt I got that one wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Rioli

Out: WhiteX

Not sure exactly how sore Youngy was this week, but I doubt they'll be risking anything with finals on the horizon; you'd have to leave Peterson wouldn't you? Didn't put a foot wrong, noticed him a lot today.

On a completely different note, I'll be rooting for the X-Man to put in another solid performance, he was great.

I reckon Peterson looks busy, but doesn't actually do a lot.
Hooper is our only player other than Rioli with genuine pace.

Out: Whitecross, Peterson
In: Young, Rioli.

We are full strength (less Bailey).

Gibson Gilham Guerra
Murphy Stratton Birchall
Bateman Mitchell Young
Burgoyne Franklin Lewis
Hooper Roughead Rioli
Renouf Hodge Sewell
Skipper Ellis Brown Ossie

Good side on paper.

You guys gotta remember Ladson too.

~ Yaelius
Unfortunately my memory of Ladson is of a much more damaging player than he is now. He was a great link player with an excellent left hoof - just not playing at the top level ATM.
Played a great 1st game back, if he can recapture that hunger he may still break into the 1s. Can't give him any more incentive than a tilt at the finals.

I reckon Peterson looks busy, but doesn't actually do a lot.
Hooper is our only player other than Rioli with genuine pace.

Out: Whitecross, Peterson
In: Young, Rioli.

We are full strength (less Bailey).

Gibson Gilham Guerra
Murphy Stratton Birchall
Bateman Mitchell Young
Burgoyne Franklin Lewis
Hooper Roughead Rioli
Renouf Hodge Sewell
Skipper Ellis Brown Ossie

Good side on paper.
Thanx god......i thought the s**t i was smoken was better that i thought when a saw people pump'n this bloke's tyre's up.....:eek: You summed it up well....:thumbsu:
Outs...Peterson,Whitey
Ins...Sizzle , Dasher..
Would also like to see Lisle get his go....third tall Fwd and swing down back onto resting ruckman.:footy:

Out; WhiteX, Peterson (very unlucky, get a good pre-season into you son and you'll be a mainstay next year)
in; Rioli young.

Brown to play defence with whiteX out. We really do need him down there.

This one's hard!

IN: Rioli, Young
OUT: Whitecross, Ahhhhh

Selectors are gonna have fun this week! Peterson has to stay!

Replace Ahhhhh with Guerra. Needs a week or two out to get some confidence back.

Thanx god......i thought the s**t i was smoken was better that i thought when a saw people pump'n this bloke's tyre's up.....:eek: You summed it up well....:thumbsu:
Outs...Peterson,Whitey
Ins...Sizzle , Dasher..
Would also like to see Lisle get his go....third tall Fwd and swing down back onto resting ruckman.:footy:

I have a feling that Lisle has been told that he will get his chance in 2010 & that 2010 is for him to learn to dominate in the 2's. We have had so many chances & so many reasons to play him this year but have resisted.

I rationalise this as follows: We have had a number of KPP that have failed to live up to their potential of late; mainly due to their bodies breaking down at inopportune times.

I think the coaching / selection panel has decided to leave Lisle in the 2's for the year & get him another pre-season before bringing him in to the 1's.

(I don't agree with this for a second by the way - just can't explain it any other way...)

Out:
Whitecross
??

In:
Rioli
Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back