Portfolio HD Wallpapers 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with Gibbsy on the first two and would probably say the same about the Franklin photo as well (perhaps look for a memorable moment for him so it matches the slogan?)

The crows one looks a bit low res to me and could probably do with you being more bold with the effect you are using (don't go over the top, but it feels a little reserved at the moment). Another suggestion I'd make is to keep stuff away from the corners of your design, there are loads of different sized and shaped screens out there and whilst it is fine on your display, others might end up with half a logo, or some text that is cut off.

I agree with Gibbsy on the first two and would probably say the same about the Franklin photo as well (perhaps look for a memorable moment for him so it matches the slogan?)

The crows one looks a bit low res to me and could probably do with you being more bold with the effect you are using (don't go over the top, but it feels a little reserved at the moment). Another suggestion I'd make is to keep stuff away from the corners of your design, there are loads of different sized and shaped screens out there and whilst it is fine on your display, others might end up with half a logo, or some text that is cut off.

Always tough to try and balance a visual style that interests me enough to do it with the fact the majority are understandably just after a sporting background that looks pretty straight forward and clean, originally the crows poster was alot more stylised lo-fi but I reigned it in thinking it would annoy people.

The current res of each image is 1900*1200 which is the res i'll do each background in initially before going back and retweaking each for a non widescreen ratio.

Appreciate all the feedback and will be used in the other 14 teams :) (no more sad shots it seems)

AFLX(1920x1080).jpg
Oh and just a random wallpaper I did to try out a few new things a week or two back if anyone wants it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back