Rumour Heater seen in 'sumo suit' in ch7 jumping castle

Remove this Banner Ad

Skin folds are a different measure to body fat %. I seem to recall hearing bucks kept his under 40 (what that number represents I couldn't tell you) which was considered elite.

This is correct.

Skinfolds don't measure body fat %, they are a sum of body fat measurements at certain sites around the body. If the 'over 50' is true, it would either be that his measurements collectively sum to over 50, or (in a worse situation) his measurements are 50% over his baseline summation across the sites.

Do you guys watch the Black ans White show on the pies website? A couple years ago Shaw was making jokes about how high his skin folds are, so I guess it is a somewhat ongoing problem. Though surely, how bad could it be.

Has he been on the Andrew Krakouer diet?:p

Terrible really if true, we have given this bloke so many chances and he's still taking it for granted.

He is a Lunatic. You can't trust him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

During an add break and with stomach’s rumbling I offered Heath a choice of either a party pie or gourmet sandwich from the media area dining room.
Heath’s immediate reaction was to look left, then right and then finally over his left shoulder before grabbing a handful of party pies. For the record they weren’t of the diet variety.
“I’ll skip the sandwich,” were his exact words.
The little pastries disappeared in a heart-beat. The poor buggers didn’t have a chance.

http://www.krockfootball.com.au/bucky/

If anybody objects to the thread title, please suggest a new one (and a reason) and us mods will happily change it.

Slow down Heath, your not on the moon yet.

Reason : Doesn't describe the situation well enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back