FTA-TV Home and Away

Remove this Banner Ad

You both should be ashamed of yourselves. Home and Away is legendary, a national treasure. Anyone who disapproves of this show should be put down for being anti-Australian. Oi oi oi.

Alf Stewart didn't fight and bleed for this country in 'Nam to have you whippersnappers pour cold water on him and the surf club.

You all orta be ashamed of yourselves, you're nothing but a bunch of no good whingers and flaming dole bludgers.

Gees come on. It's not that bad of a show. I don't freak out if I miss an episode, in fact, if im not watching it, im probably on BF, but i can stand it.
Usually, i just watch it when im eating dinner and the tv's on. It always keeps me interested.
But having said that, again, i wouldnt spend all my weeknights watching half an hour of overdramatised tv, just the occasional and its not as bad as what people say here.
:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gees come on. It's not that bad of a show. I don't freak out if I miss an episode, in fact, if im not watching it, im probably on BF, but i can stand it.
Usually, i just watch it when im eating dinner and the tv's on. It always keeps me interested.
But having said that, again, i wouldnt spend all my weeknights watching half an hour of overdramatised tv, just the occasional and its not as bad as what people say here.
:confused:

Agreed. It is on tv at 7pm on channel 7 which is the station my parents watch for the news services/deal or no deal etc and H/A is on when it is my tea time. So I watch it. :thumbsu:

Home and Away isn’t so bad but Neighbours is just plain crap.
I reckon theyre nearly exactly the same. Even sometimes when ive bothered watching neighbours, it's something that will happen in home and away in 3-4 weeks time, or something that happened 3-4 weeks ago.

To me, the difference is the time they're on, and the channel.

I reckon theyre nearly exactly the same.

Not really,Neighbours is far more light hearted(although it does have it's share of heavy drama) with a lot of comedy and self mocking. It doesn't take itself too seriously and is much more entertaining. H&A is as someone said a melodrama and takes itself way too seriously. It actually used to be an ok soap in it's early days with bobby,frank etc but now it's a bore-fest with a bunch of dull young actors.

I reckon theyre nearly exactly the same. Even sometimes when ive bothered watching neighbours, it's something that will happen in home and away in 3-4 weeks time, or something that happened 3-4 weeks ago.

To me, the difference is the time they're on, and the channel.

Ha ha you are right.

Didn’t Harold in Neighbours and Alf in Home and Away have cataract eye surgery at the same time and Sally didn’t marry Brad because she wasn’t ready as it was to soon to her other marriage and then in Neighbours Stef and Toady didn’t get married for the exact same reason.

About 2 years it was brilliant because on Neighbours someone got ran over by a car and then that same night someone in Home and Away got ran over as well. The story lines overlap all the time.

Both shows are just crap.

From what I’ve seen this show has a really really messed up moral compass. God help us if any viewers take this show as a representation of normal life.

How many car crashes have they had this year? Any complications with pregnancies of late? How about weddings that don't happen due to something happening on the day and/or someone leaving at the altar? Anymore stalkers, or people being sent to prison only to be cleared a month later?

Every time I see this show, it's the same old shite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back