Horrible Experiences that you're certain nobody else has had

Remove this Banner Ad

Classy word that. Gobby.

Where the hell do you work?? And thats not girls peeing behind the bins... thats classless skanks who should go and look for a toilet.

Gobby is a great word

they was my old job, i worked in a lower socioeconomic area of Adelaide, the maccas across the road locked their toilets so no where else to go i guess

I remember being in Pamplona during the Running of the Bulls where people were on the piss from about 9am everyday including me.

Most of the bars there didn't have the usual men's urinals though, they had like one toilet where you had to queue up like females do.

I was busting for a piss one day there so I went into a bar and there was a queue of about 20 blokes lined up for one f***ing toilet.

I knew I couldn't hold on for my turn in the queue and I saw a storeroom where they kept the kegs so I went in there and pissed all over them.

The Spanish bar staff caught me and chased me out of the bar yelling abuse in Spanish, I was yelling back at them "get some urinals you dickheads".

That was probably more exciting than the Running of the Bulls.

Meanwhile, the next day, atleast fifty people got a sweet sweet drop of your urine in every drink

I remember being in Pamplona during the Running of the Bulls where people were on the piss from about 9am everyday including me.

Most of the bars there didn't have the usual men's urinals though, they had like one toilet where you had to queue up like females do.

I was busting for a piss one day there so I went into a bar and there was a queue of about 20 blokes lined up for one f***ing toilet.

I knew I couldn't hold on for my turn in the queue and I saw a storeroom where they kept the kegs so I went in there and pissed all over them.

The Spanish bar staff caught me and chased me out of the bar yelling abuse in Spanish, I was yelling back at them "get some urinals you dickheads".

lol. Sounds like Frankie from Housos.I read it in his voice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

she crawl up yer leg with a blade in her mouth.

tenor.gif

He should have yelled out, "you should have pissed on ground outside, exactly where you are running, you complete ********"

He should have yelled out, "you should have pissed on ground outside, exactly where you are running, you complete ********"

Stopping for a piss in the street with some bulls bearing down on you wouldn't have been the wisest idea.

ha ha, but you were willing to run outside eventually so ... but nol let's just piss on a keg of beer in this guys storeroom.. charming

If they own a bar that serves alcohol and install just one toilet rather than urinals then they only have themselves to blame.

Dunno. My GFs dad had a stroke a few years back and just whips it out for a Piss in anyones yard now thinking hes in his backyard so it can happen.
I'm assuming you don't have any indoor plants just in case he gets confused?

When I was a kid we were playing cricket in the backyard and broke a bedroom window, under which was my bed. We boarded it up temporarily but there was still a gap there. Anyway TWO nights running a black cat jumped through it and landed on me. I thought it was an arm trying to grab me. I'm told the man in the moon could hear my screams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back