Social Science How do people just sit there and watch Louis Theroux?

Remove this Banner Ad

A Louis Theroux special on SA's battle with identity might be an OK watch

He used a poor lass recently. kicked out of home, history of domestic sexual abuse, continued vulnerability and exploitation, and she was doing videos from her webcam. it wasnt very interesting at all. everyone knows you get that on the internet; everyone knows most of the girls down your local shagpalace didn't go to Iona. all that happened is someone had to disclose deeply personal issues on television and get prodded by a generational multi-millionaire. the it's just a net loss.

Dude can go kick rocks.

Ah OK. Louis Theroux is Dr Phil.

I like Louis. He got his start in the US in the mid 1990's as young fella working alongside Michael Moore on TV Nation. You can see the seed that would grow into Weird Weekends

Have you seen his 1:1 interviews with celebs at their houses? I think it may have been during covid.

They were great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen his 1:1 interviews with celebs at their houses? I think it may have been during covid.

They were great.
I saw the Judi Dench one. Of course, to me what stands out in his career now are the Weird Weekends episode with Jimmy Saville (Louis still admired him as an entertainer at this stage even though the rumours were out and about) and then the one that came out after his evil was exposed.

I saw the Judi Dench one. Of course, to me what stands out in his career now are the Weird Weekends episode with Jimmy Saville (Louis still admired him as an entertainer at this stage even though the rumours were out and about) and then the one that came out after his evil was exposed.
Yeah I cant watch that disgusting creep. Not again anyway.

Saville cuts deep for the Brits because he conned them all. As an outsider over there I never for a minute suspected him of what he did but at the same time I never quite got why he was so beloved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back