Strategy How do we combat North's tall timber? - trolling see's you out of the door..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, did I just read a supporter say all North supporters should run onto a road and stop traffic with their faces?

Wishing injury is bad enough but this just takes the cake. I'm out, stay classy guys, good luck Friday.

Hahaha I love it trying to deflect to me

Yeah I said that as a friggin joke, like someone is going to do that, not even Norf fans are that stupid. My god some people are so pathetic it hurts.,

Very different to actually wishing injury on players THAT CAN HAPPEN in a game and has to us steady this war which was his direct reference

Also these threads suck.

Every one we had last year we ended up losing the next week.

Probably not the best idea to bring them back as we're about the play Norf of all clubs in a top of the table clash.

Just put him on ignore. We all do. Thanks for stopping by though.

If I'm on ignore why can you see my posts?

People like you make me sick.

You come in here and have shots at your own fans, players and club but suck up to the opposition fans and ten try to point me out??

Wow

Have you run out of shard Matt?

I feel you are coming down hard today. Do you have someone to talk to?

We have only waited 17 years, imagine it was 62...we'd be all sorts of crazy too.

I don't mind it. They hate us, we hate them, should be a cracker.
Accusing someone of being an ice addict?.. Quality "banter"

Wait, did I just read a supporter say all North supporters should run onto a road and stop traffic with their faces?

Wishing injury is bad enough but this just takes the cake. I'm out, stay classy guys, good luck Friday.
Yeah, fair enough mate. Thanks for stopping by anyway. It's a shame we can't do this without one or two from each club taking it too far.

This thread is cancer. Banter threads are supposed to be funny.

Poopy thread is poop.
Also these threads suck.

Every one we had last year we ended up losing the next week.

Probably not the best idea to bring them back as we're about the play Norf of all clubs in a top of the table clash.

Would you rather we keep it in the main preview thread? I thought it might be a good idea to seperate the people who want to have a laugh from you superstitious, sour grape bunch. I thought I was doing you a favour but here you are contributing to shitting up the thread. Was actually pretty good until, Arjen, MD and the Fun Police showed up. Jog on.

You stand up and clap when someone gets carried off and ou don't wish injury on blokes especially serious knees

Unwritten laws most humans won't cross no matter how much of an a$$hole they arw

So you did not understand my point...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you rather we keep it in the main preview thread? I thought it might be a good idea to seperate the people who want to have a laugh from you superstitious, sour grape bunch. I thought I was doing you a favour but here you are contributing to shitting up the thread. Was actually pretty good until, Arjen, MD and the Fun Police showed up. Jog on.

Would be nice if it was actually funny though...... Just saying.

Worst.....banter.....EVER!!

Nobody is laughing. Good humor requires at least a modicum of intelligent or original thought. This thread is the same four tired jokes recycled over and over again.

Who's got that gif where Bont ran rings around #lolnorf, then Stringer ran rings around #lolnorf, then Picken kicked the goal from last years game when we belted them? Haven't seen that one for a while.

I haven't deleted that section of my post.

I stand by it.

I would only stand up and clap if someone really worthy did their knee. And as Chrissy Grant and Leon Cameron have retired, there really isn't anyone on your list worthy, yet.

Beep beep beep

You've beaten no one of note in 2016. The media may be fellating you but it's true.

In your best eras since your last flag the best you've done is back to back preliminary finals. The current North side are equal to that.

You've had 62 years of nothing.

The North Melbourne Football club has repeatedly been able to achieve premierships in the modern era of the game. Something that you have only ever dreamed of.

I await your responses of Norf are poor, Harvey is old. Oh and that I should wander into traffic.

Don't wander

Make a concerted effort and push out there 3 lanes deep ;)

Don't lead with your head or hawthorn will get the free kick

Nobody is laughing. Good humor requires at least a modicum of intelligent or original thought. This thread is the same four tired jokes recycled over and over again.

Yeah it's about as tired as your monotonous non-contributions to this board every week. All you do is make snarky comments about the quality of posts without ever making quality posts yourself. You s**t up this board as bad as anyone with your sad old crap.

No one asked you to read this. No one asked if you found it funny. No one cares what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back