Resource How do you?......questions you just can not answer

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing Orlando in April and will do the Disney parks there. I think Cairns/Townsville sounds like it might win.

Or Port Douglas

Cairns over Townsville. With Cairns you have a bit more to do, boat trips to islands where you can spend the day, cable cars, going to the table lands and visiting coffee plantations, go kart parks, repelling (I think that is what you call it) through massive trees in the rainforest and all of these activities all have add ons to make it fun.

If you were going to be near Townsville best give it a miss ( it is nice, don't get me wrong but not great, when people in Townsville justify their city by saying they have a Hogsbreath cafe, you know there are issues) and go to Airlie beach where you are able to use that as a base to go out to the Whitsunday Islands

I have a question for any Samsung users out there.
Anyone else having trouble with their battery every since the latest update?
(I have a Galaxy Note 4 btw)
The 5.1.1 update? To be honest you'll probably have to factory reset the device to get the battery back to normal. Also buy Package Disabler (Samsung). Its $2 from the play store and will disable a lot of the useless Samsung bloatware which hogs battery.

How come I need to log in every time I look at big footy since going ios9.2 the other day. I check the stay logged in spot every time?

Cairns over Townsville. With Cairns you have a bit more to do, boat trips to islands where you can spend the day, cable cars, going to the table lands and visiting coffee plantations, go kart parks, repelling (I think that is what you call it) through massive trees in the rainforest and all of these activities all have add ons to make it fun.

If you were going to be near Townsville best give it a miss ( it is nice, don't get me wrong but not great, when people in Townsville justify their city by saying they have a Hogsbreath cafe, you know there are issues) and go to Airlie beach where you are able to use that as a base to go out to the Whitsunday Islands

Townsville is looking like Adelaide after a long summer at the moment dry and burnt to a crisp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't we get a non stop south road, not the rubbish bits and pieces they are doing?

Try driving the Bruce highway from Brisbane to Cairns. 1700k's of frustration.
Speed limit change every 2 k's , goes through every pissing little town. Single lane, 50 k's between spots where you can pull off the road for a leak. I did it last week.

Musically I'm stuck in the 70's - 90's.
JJJ has lost me since all the hip hop,
r n 'b. \m/

Me and you both. A friend told me they love Drake. I said the supermarket, they reply no the rapper. Kids these days.

Question for the Queenslanders?

Cairns (Townsville, Mackay, Mision beach area) or Gold Coast?

What would be the better holiday destination?

Keep in mind. Married, no kids and not a drinker.

Missus would suggest Cairns every time. We both hate the Gold Coast, has few redeeming qualities. I haven't been there (I choose not to fly), but she loves it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back