2nds Which SANFL club do you support?

Which SANFL club do you most identify with?

• Central District

• Glenelg

• North Adelaide

• Norwood

• Port Adelaide

• South Adelaide

• Sturt

• West Adelaide

• Woodville-West Torrens

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca still is my favourite player of all time. A beast of a player but with great skills.

Is a ripping bloke too.
How bloody annoying is the light flashing at The Parade! The new lights are great and I get they’re trying to create an atmosphere but after the second or third time it’s just annoying. Luckily there wasn’t much need for them after Sturt’s masterclass 👊🏻

How bloody annoying is the light flashing at The Parade! The new lights are great and I get they’re trying to create an atmosphere but after the second or third time it’s just annoying. Luckily there wasn’t much need for them after Sturt’s masterclass 👊🏻
Yeah, imagine games when Norwood kicks a big score.

I actually saw bugger all of the game, mostly in the bar. Looking at the stats our midfield except for Rokahr couldn’t get the ball.

Missing too many players and a bit of a hangover I reckon. Lucky in the SANFL it’s easier to recover after a bad start.

Did they do that upgrading (lighting) in part for the gather round game?

After Glenelg became the last club to replace it’s analogue time clock with its scoreboard upgrade, looks like the days of manual scoreboards are numbered.

With Prospect and Glenelg getting digital scoreboards in the off season, I believe that leaves Woodville and Noarlunga as the only grounds with manual scoreboards.

After Glenelg became the last club to replace it’s analogue time clock with its scoreboard upgrade, looks like the days of manual scoreboards are numbered.

With Prospect and Glenelg getting digital scoreboards in the off season, I believe that leaves Woodville and Noarlunga as the only grounds with manual scoreboards.
Noarlunga might want to get power first

Back