How Many donuts will you have for Round 11?

How Many donuts will you have for Round 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

5, but redden is on the extended bench so it could end up being 6. Heath Shaw you always manage to * things up don't you.

3 at this stage using 2 trades, which leaves me with 12. Still undecided on what to do with Scotland - if I trade him as well I'll only cop 2 donuts.

I'll have 5 thanks to Lewis, Pendles and Horsley all being out.

Could be worse...the guy I'm playing in my main league has a current midfield that looks like this:
Boyd Thompson Pendlebury Robinson Shiel Horsley McDonald Zorko. He could be in a bit of strife :)

If I trade 1, if I hold 4 (maybe 3 if Horsley is a late IN)...Not sure ATM. Can do 2 upgrades & 1 downgrade but unsure if they are the players I want to have in my team at the business end. o_O

pendles,scotland,christensen,horsely,smedts makes 5.only 7 days ago my bye plan was looking pretty good.what a waste of time all that planning was.

7, but 8 if Redden doesn't get up. :(
Not worth wasting trades to try and fix, will just suck it up and dream of round 14.
Shaw, Horse & Pendles are the three that hurt the most.

I set my self up for minimum round 11 zeros from the start. But nothing goes to plan.

So 3 round 11 zeros and looks like 2 round 12 zeros (finders crossed), and 3 round 13 zeroes but that is too far down the track. I will have to make 1 trade next round (Spurr out).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* it's hard to decide what to do this week. Pendles, Scotland and Horse are my main worries.

If I had complete and utter confidence in Elliot and Williams, I'd bring one of them in.
There is so many different ways I could trade this week!

Scotland > Rookie Defender (Shaw) or Premium Defender (Broughton or Birchall) or Hold Scotland go to Shaw next week.
Hold Pendles or Pendles > Ablett/Stanton/Watson or to a rookie mid (Marley Williams).
Horse > Premium Midfielder (Ablett/Stanton/Watson) or to Williams.

I'm also thinking of going Adam Kennedy to Elliot to avoid a donut and get 100k. Kennedy's job security is pretty thin, so it could avoid me a donut in Round 13 as well if Elliot plays then.

I'll have 5 thanks to Lewis, Pendles and Horsley all being out.

Could be worse...the guy I'm playing in my main league has a current midfield that looks like this:
Boyd Thompson Pendlebury Robinson Shiel Horsley McDonald Zorko. He could be in a bit of strife :)

I have this except Selwood & Redden over Robinson & Shiel.

Kind of hilarious if Selwood is a late change...

D: Scotland, Waters, Smedts, Spurr (Hargrave, Bugg) - 4
M: Pendlebury, Horsley (McDonald, Kennedy) - 2
R: (Cox, Giles) - 0
F: Treloar (Porpz, Adams) - 1

Total 7.

Got 12 Trades and $110k, but not sure if I will be making any as of yet.

I'd originally planned to only have 5 for the entire bye period, but with injuries, resting and other debacles, I've now got 5 this week alone....
I'm in the same boat as you.

Geez the resting of players, injuries and dropping of players destroyed me this week

I'm in the same boat as you.

Geez the resting of players, injuries and dropping of players destroyed me this week

I'd actually put a lot of thought into the structure for the byes, and while my team wasn't perfect and I've made some stupid trades along the way, the last few weeks have been total and utter carnage....

8 without any trading. Missing Scottland Waters Hargrave Spurr Darley Thompson Pendles Horsely Jmac Shiel Adams and Dangerfield (not including Jacobs and Giles)

Back