Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah mate, Dan will get stuff built and invest in infrastructure like any good leader. Vic will bounce back very quickly and once vaccinations are rolled out and international travel back up and running people will flock back here by the tens of thousands.

We'll get into further debt but that's ok, the Tories in the federal government now believe debt is a good thing. And their ingrate followers have been quite happy to take their taxpayer funded handouts during the pandemic. These are the same people that spit on the homeless and unemployed.

:) Not criticising Dan, doing stuff is why he is Premier & likely to stay that way .... you have far more confidence in the vaccines as of today than I have. Think flu vaccine.

Not a fan of wanting my grandkids to pay off my debt so I can do it easy, meaning I am uncomfortable with borrowing our way out of this. Its worked to date, spending is the easy bit ...

'Mr Andrews has apologised .... said overflowing PPE bins were due to a garbage truck turning up late for a scheduled collection.

The Premier said arrangements were in place to ensure there was not a repeat.'

If biohazard bins are going into a garbage truck Dan, fix it, dont talk about it.

Sounds like recycling bins being picked up by garbage trucks, there is nothing magic about the colour of the bin.
Another mistake and more confusion about quarrantine arrangement (for tennis this time), you can tell disorganised Dan is back in charge. Can we please have calm, organised, honest Jacinta Allan, her leadership over XMAS is what Vic needs.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

:) Not criticising Dan, doing stuff is why he is Premier & likely to stay that way .... you have far more confidence in the vaccines as of today than I have.

Not a fan of wanting my grandkids to pay off my debt so I can do it easy, meaning I am uncomfortable with borrowing our way out of this. Its worked to date, spending is the easy bit ...

Yeah, I know you weren't having a dip. :thumbsu:

Not sure how we avoid future generations paying off our debt though. The problem is that we can't turn off the tap right now. Plenty more spending is going to be required to get us back up and moving again.

Last edited:
Another mistake and more confusion about quarrantine arrangement (for tennis this time), you can tell disorganised Dan is back in charge. Can we please have calm, organised, honest Jacinta Allan, her leadership over XMAS is what Vic needs.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jacinta would just wait until someone tested positive then change the rules that anyone who tested positive or was on their plane is not allowed to play in the open...

One size does not fit all & the States wanted to keep all their powers.

It would be valuable to have some sort of review of what is happening when problems cross State borders, see the Murray Darling, the fires, the east coast power grid.
Sadly its not going to happen.
Cross border sharing of health information is difficult as well. This would impede contact tracing across borders.

'Mr Andrews has apologised .... said overflowing PPE bins were due to a garbage truck turning up late for a scheduled collection.

The Premier said arrangements were in place to ensure there was not a repeat.'

If biohazard bins are going into a garbage truck Dan, fix it, dont talk about it.

Sounds like recycling bins being picked up by garbage trucks, there is nothing magic about the colour of the bin.
Lisa Neville 100% needs to get her s**t together and her story straight.

I just wa t to know where they are. Australia caters for about 15,000 people in hotel quarantine at any one time. So where are these magical federal facilities that will take over that burden? Then there is the extra capacity needed if they want to bring more home

Like Albo everyone wants to claim the Feds can do it but no one can offer any actual way of doing it!
I can only see it changing if we get a good uptake of an effective vaccine it could be acceptable for those overseas who have family to stay with here to do quarantine in the community

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that’s the left wing thinking there. Complain about the horrendous conditions refugees face by being put into a hotel then dump Australians into the outback with a tent and ration packs! 😂
Some might be happy to do it just to get back though.

Yeah, I know you weren't having a dip. :thumbsu:

Not sure how we avoid future generations paying off our debt though. The problem is that we can't turn off the tap right now. Plenty more spending is going to be required to get us back up and moving again.

There is an argument that we don't need to be worrying about this at all.

still infesting the state you spend your life knocking, hey smithy? just can't leave the state with the most forward thinking strong leadership, hey smithy. just another one of your empty posts was your threat to move, hey smithhy?
Really?

Compared to O'Brien, he's reasonable. Compared to strong leadership, Dan should be walking the plank.

You fanbois have low standards.

destroyed? lol. if you want 'destroyed' have a look at your homeland. vic will bounce back quicker than any other state.

you said you were leaving. could you set a date or is it just another vacuous claim?
I was willing to let your racist tendencies slide, but your posts continue to have an undertone of bias that I just can't accept. How do you feel about Australian citizens who support Pakistan in the cricket?

Nah mate, Dan will get stuff built and invest in infrastructure like any good leader. Vic will bounce back very quickly and once vaccinations are rolled out and international travel back up and running people will flock back here by the tens of thousands.

We'll get into further debt but that's ok, the Tories in the federal government now believe debt is a good thing. And their ingrate followers have been quite happy to take their taxpayer funded handouts during the pandemic. These are the same people that spit on the homeless and unemployed.
Good leaders don't make basic management failures, claim they'll accept responsibility, then do their best to play games during an investigation.

The standards we set for our politicians are very low. Dan is a s**t leader. I'd give him the boot without a second thought.

Good leaders don't make basic management failures, claim they'll accept responsibility, then do their best to play games during an investigation.

The standards we set for our politicians are very low. Dan is a sh*t leader. I'd give him the boot without a second thought.

Good luck with that boss.

Who would you replace him with?

I just wa t to know where they are. Australia caters for about 15,000 people in hotel quarantine at any one time. So where are these magical federal facilities that will take over that burden? Then there is the extra capacity needed if they want to bring more home

Like Albo everyone wants to claim the Feds can do it but no one can offer any actual way of doing it!

There are 40 army barracks in Australia, that's just army. Add in the navy and air force. Mining camps, detention centres, the Commonwealth has land all over the country for use in national emergencies.

Fair dinkum, if we can't house 15,000 people for two weeks in a national emergency, what chance would we have militarily against anybody? How many casualties do we think there would be if there was a World War 3? These are things the Commonwealth should actually be planning for rather than spending all their time rorting and rooting.

China built a 1,000 bed hospital in 10 days in Wuhan.

It's been nearly a year and what quarantine facilities has the Commonwealth established? One set in Howard Springs. Why not do that 10 times?

Fair chance there will be another pandemic, the world is getting more crowded, not less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back