Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am trying to understand something. I have booked a couple of days at Falls Creek in a few weeks but will be spending about 17 days in NSW immediately beforehand and heading to the snow on the way back to Melbourne. Given the rules about anybody travelling to the snowfields from Melbourne needing to get have a negative test in the 72 hours preceding, where does that leave me? I won't have been in Melbourne for the 17 days beforehand but obviously have a Melbourne address on my license.
Same situation here. I'm thinking that it won't really be an issue since it'll be quite difficult to enforce anything of this nature. I think I heard the CHO mention today that "metro is higher risk than regional, but anyone can travel to regional from metro without issue," which makes absolutely zero sense.

No crowds is just to make contact tracers life easier, they do t care about the science or the impacts it has on Victorians, it’s only how to make their lives easier.

We have now had numerous examples of a positive case attending sporting events and not passing it on. Yet Sutton still continues to say it’s too high a risk…

View attachment 1156555
I am extremely confident that there are so many rules and changes to amend, that the CHO and his team simply forget what they’ve done so far and end up contradicting themselves with some rules. You surely can’t be this stupid?

I agree this is stupid and you'd hope it's rectified, but it's not like they've been spending all day thinking about whether we can go to the footy on the weekend or not like people who post on BigFooty are.

I agree this is stupid and you'd hope it's rectified, but it's not like they've been spending all day thinking about whether we can go to the footy on the weekend or not like people who post on BigFooty are.

Yeah, just under 500,000 Victorians registered to play footy but it’s not something the government should be concerned with…🙄🙄

This was never a circuit breaker. A lie from day one. Plenty of businesses have also been exempt from receiving assistance from the government. Something Merlino failed to mention.

Then what was the truth?

well this shows you how smart you are. branch meetings have been suspended since march last year due to covid

stick to defending rapists, thats your happy place
Give him a break, Ned, he's out of his depth when not pursuing his Pell devotionals.;)

well this shows you how smart you are. branch meetings have been suspended since march last year due to covid

stick to defending rapists, thats your happy place
Yeah but there must be an underlying strategy supporting all of this.

You must have some insight into what seems to us normal folk completely irrational rule making. Has Dan gone off the reservation? What is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day one presser this was a “short 7 day circuit breaker” according to Merlino. It’s 3 weeks as of tomorrow.

You also cannot apply for assistance from the government if you earn less than $75k and are not registered with worksafe Victoria.

“all in this together”

thats the what, but why are they lying? whats the purpose that is being kept hidden from us?

Yeah but there must be an underlying strategy supporting all of this.

You must have some insight into what seems to us normal folk completely irrational rule making. Has Dan gone off the reservation? What is it?

strategy? how about lock up rapists, vaccinate, go tiges?

I know it's fashionable for right wingers to attack health experts but history will judge it badly.

Yeah yeah I’ve heard this BS all before. Still waiting for them to show us how they’ve come to these decisions. Until then, I’ll criticise all the inconsistencies. There’s a reason so many are calling them out. Not asking for much- just be consistent with your rules.

If anyone watches the simpsons, there’s a scene (and popular gif) where a kid is getting beaten up and kids are watching and one screams out “stop stop, he’s already dead”

Thats now Sutton every time he opens his stupid mouth at pressers. Someone please stop him.
Stop bagging Sutton, we're lucky to have him.
He's highly experienced and qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back