Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutton "weddings are different to funerals as people feel the need to hug and kiss someone".

This fella wouldn’t want to show his face in public for quite some time.

Had to laugh when attending a recent Sicilian funeral when we were just on the verge of lockdown (i.e. wearing masks) a few weeks ago. Priest tells everyone coming up to greet the family at the end not to hug and kiss (this is a church full of 80 plus year olds).

That lasted about 30 seconds.

Had to laugh when attending a recent Sicilian funeral when we were just on the verge of lockdown (i.e. wearing masks) a few weeks ago. Priest tells everyone coming up to greet the family at the end not to hug and kiss (this is a church full of 80 plus year olds).

That lasted about 30 seconds.

Haha what do you expect mate..

Sutton basically said today that living with the virus isn’t possible and that different people see it differently. At what point does he admit he doesn’t have any faith in our systems?

There's nowhere in the world which has let the virus tottle along in the background and not had an outbreak. Every successful example has aimed, and got the number back down, to zero.

It's only when they're confident it'll get to zero that they allow for easing of restrictions.

They're supposed to stay in their cars. But they don't.

It's all pretty stupid really.

Might have worked for country footy. But not many metro grounds have parking around the ground. Doubt parents will sit quietly in the car.

That being said, not as many parents hang around for matches as they used to. If it was cricket season, you'd be hard-pressed to find a parent who wanted to stay.

There's nowhere in the world which has let the virus tottle along in the background and not had an outbreak. Every successful example has aimed, and got the number back down, to zero.

It's only when they're confident it'll get to zero that they allow for easing of restrictions.

Once we’re vaccinated at high levels we’d better be living with the virus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once we’re vaccinated at high levels we’d better be living with the virus.

The Federal Government refuses to do anything about this because it will point out their deficiencies with the vaccination roll-out.

It's another case of the Commonwealth refusing to have a plan, because it's just setting themselves up to fail. I don't think they've even met their April vaccination target yet. So don't expect them to have a plan in the next few months, just leave everyone in limbo.

If anyone watches the simpsons, there’s a scene (and popular gif) where a kid is getting beaten up and kids are watching and one screams out “stop stop, he’s already dead”

Thats now Sutton every time he opens his stupid mouth at pressers. Someone please stop him.

Do you think he makes up the rules by himself? He just announces the reasoning.

Might have worked for country footy. But not many metro grounds have parking around the ground. Doubt parents will sit quietly in the car.

That being said, not as many parents hang around for matches as they used to. If it was cricket season, you'd be hard-pressed to find a parent who wanted to stay.
My dad used to. Understandable given the quality of my game.

Do you think he makes up the rules by himself? He just announces the reasoning.

We’ve been requesting to see the reasoning and basis behind their decisions and they always refuse to share it. I wonder why? If it’s under “health advice” isn’t it his decision?

Telling us that funerals are more dangerous than weddings as people kiss and hug at funerals is embarrassing.
He obviously doesn’t see what single people do at weddings.

“Call out people who have the sniffles”

If that’s where we are at, let people stand and watch community sport outdoors with masks on in groups of 10. If someone isn’t wearing a mask, then call them out on it. What’s the difference?

We’ve been requesting to see the reasoning and basis behind their decisions and they always refuse to share it. I wonder why? If it’s under “health advice” isn’t it his decision?

Telling us that funerals are more dangerous than weddings as people kiss and hug at funerals is embarrassing.
He obviously doesn’t see what single people do at weddings.

He obviously hasn't been to an ethnic wedding, say a greek wedding perhaps.

So, I am trying to understand something. I have booked a couple of days at Falls Creek in a few weeks but will be spending about 17 days in NSW immediately beforehand and heading to the snow on the way back to Melbourne. Given the rules about anybody travelling to the snowfields from Melbourne needing to get have a negative test in the 72 hours preceding, where does that leave me? I won't have been in Melbourne for the 17 days beforehand but obviously have a Melbourne address on my license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back