Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is Dayne Beams

Anti Andrews, Anti-vaxxer, anti-lock down and a huge QAnon fan

Who says footballers are stupid

1634597221145.png

Last edited:
Why post offensive garbage like this? Not sure what the ulterior motive is?
i suppose its showing that someone (supposedly Dayne Beams) behaves like an absolute DH on social media. and this is a footy forum...

The recipient could pass it to police as threat to maim and police could elect to do something if it met their threshold for action

i suppose its showing that someone (supposedly Dayne Beams) behaves like an absolute DH on social media. and this is a footy forum...

The recipient could pass it to police as threat to maim and police could elect to do something if it met their threshold for action

Not overly relevant to a Daniel Andrew’s/vic government forum lol. Blokes copped enough tattoo needles, would be hilarious if he’s anti-vax.

Orrr, now you have spoiled the fun of watching RWNJ go off their trolley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly. It's you who spend an inordinate amount of time on here. I have a busy time-consuming job with many other commitments. So I'm here for a relatively short time. Who's the hermit?

Secondly, you avoided an issue concerning your mate Boris by speculating what may occur by Xmas in Vic. Look up 'deflection' and if the explanation is too much for you ask someone with a full set of operating neurons for help. Surely there's someone you know who has them.

So you don’t deny you can run your hundreds of IloveDan Twitter accounts from your basement?

You are the one who keeps trying to deflect away from Dans failures by bringing up random s**t from around the world.

It’s all to push this fear you have of people being allowed to have a life again, I know that scares you that rest of the world will be enjoying themselves whilst you sit at your computer looking for validation that Dan is truly a top bloke 😂😂

Like most things in life, there's a trade-off. We've clearly swung too far into saving lives at the expense of all else as evidenced by Melbourne being the most locked down city in the world despite having relatively low total case numbers over the past 18 months.

Dan's government has been worse than most corporate OHS departments. We're a nanny state.

It's immaterial now anyway. We're hitting vaccination targets and there's little more that can be done other than open up. Thankfully NSW are leading the way and showing up Vic and other states for their pathetically conservative covid policies. Most people don't want to be babied by their government.

Well it depends, we didn’t get to see the alternative. The alternative could of been 10k deaths or more and been locked out of the rest of Australia indefinitely. Remember last year we didn’t know when the vaccine would arrive or how effective it would be, prevention was seen as better than cure.

I guess what it comes down to is, would of people been happier with 10k+ plus deaths while the rest of Australia had * all (though it’s likely if we let it rip more so we’d have leaked into other areas with such high cases) if we were more freer of movement vs what we have gone through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back