Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There should be seperate rules for courses should they not have the facilities to cater. I cannot think of many that would, even Burnley could have 2 teeing off every ten mins and there'd be not congestion. Shut practice facilities so people don't show up an hour before there tee time.

There is zero sense in Golf Courses being shut at this point, nor not being able to have a drink with your picnic.

I am not anti Dan for his lockdowns in general, just his ludicrous, ill considered nonsense that is just mean.

things are confusing enough without rules for one course and rules for another

its nearly over anyway, keep your panties on

So the construction industry stays open, other industries on their knees, and these guys want to protest about tea rooms and having a sandwich with a co worker? Whilst inconveniencing drivers on roads. Wow.

Nothing surprises with these *heads. Let's be honest, the CFMEU is the biggest gang in Victoria and is led by a woman bashing bully. Don't expect much.

I've found an optimist! I hope you are correct, I'd like to be wrong

quite the opposite, but regardless of what works and doesnt the restrictions will lift with vax rates

Every other industry has been obliterated by shutting down, WFH or some form of impact since Corona came to our shores, but tradies, particularly those on the big sites have been mollycoddled to try and ensure they are kept in work with minimal restrictions. Would struggle to get past a site where mask compliance is above 25%, leaving them exposed to outbreaks which inevitably occurred.

Have no sympathy for these c*unts.

Am still a big fans of unions and their role, but the CFMEU and the like need to realise they're harbouring a lot of conspiracy theory nutjobs with minimal IQ and stay firm on the requirement to be jabbed.

There should be seperate rules for courses should they not have the facilities to cater. I cannot think of many that would, even Burnley could have 2 teeing off every ten mins and there'd be not congestion. Shut practice facilities so people don't show up an hour before there tee time.

There is zero sense in Golf Courses being shut at this point, nor not being able to have a drink with your picnic.

I am not anti Dan for his lockdowns in general, just his ludicrous, ill considered nonsense that is just mean.
haven’t you been “craving” to have a picnic in a park? That’s what Dan told us Melburnians really wanted

Construction workers protesting because they can't use what are obviously horribly inadequate "smoko" rooms anymore are just dickheads. Of all the things they could protest why that? How many actually use it anyway? At "smoko" most of them are hanging around takeways and cafes maskless.

A construction site "Smoko" room would obviously not be COVID safe for more than 2 people and any legit COVID plan would have closed them anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Vic Health authorities do decide to shut down the construction industry due to COVID-19, how much damage would that do to Labor's chances of retaining government in 2022? And I would not be surprised if the Coalition brought back the 'Guilty Party' ads in the run up to the 2022 election that were so effective in Jeff Kennett becoming Premier in 1992.

The Age said:
Building site inspections find 73% breach COVID-safe rules

Random government inspections have found three in four Victorian construction sites breaking coronavirus safety rules as tensions between the state government and building industry threaten to boil over.

Is anyone really surprised? Other than that the government did actual random inspections instead of the usual procedure of telling the sites they were coming.

They've been far too soft on the construction industry. If Setka was serious about what he's been saying he should be ropeable about compliance on worksites.

Clearly many that are working should be trading places with their mates that have to stay home.

Only rich white men play golf. Well, thats some peoples version of golf. All about “the look” and “ da polls” hey Daniel.

Is anyone really surprised? Other than that the government did actual random inspections instead of the usual procedure of telling the sites they were coming.

They've been far too soft on the construction industry. If Setka was serious about what he's been saying he should be ropeable about compliance on worksites.

Clearly many that are working should be trading places with their mates that have to stay home.

Legit infuriating. Andrews is a crook.

That's hard to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back