Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop complaining about Darwinism and enjoy. This is good for both political sides. Each protestor in that crowd likely has 2-4+ relatives over age 70 many unlikely to be vaccinated. Some of them will live with the guilt of killing their relatives. Many of them will get long covid and it might change them politically for the better. Not in time for the 2022 election but at least enough to stop them trusting sky & fox.

I wouldn't worry about unvaxxed creating a new variant when they're only 8% of a 27 mil population. Whilst in poorer countries millions still remain unvaxxed.

Last edited:
But they are allowed to protest if they want to, that is there right to to do so. Just like the enviro group that closed flinders street station on a number of friday's awhile back. It's an inconvenience , but we can't pick and choose which group can do it .
Same group every week, its time for them to stop, kids want to see santa and the Myer windows, people want to meet up in the city to support the businesses and restaurants these campaigners are wrecking it. No one closes the city down every ******* week

Keep in mind 29 protestors went and got tested. These are the same protestors who say "plandemic" "no cases = no lockdowns". They obviously changed their minds enough to add to case numbers.

Trust me it's a good thing for the virus to run though them since we have the vaccine now. As for compassion * them. Better they die out for everyone than stick around and protest/delay every new technology humanity invents.

Last edited:
I wonder if you were one of the "definitely not racist" flogs like a few in this thread, raging about African gangs because you'd thought it would hurt Andrews.

Not just be another dog whistle that say punishes an already marginalised community.

Point being, join hands with idiots to play politics with issues you shouldn't, or simply don't understand and you'll end doing harm for zero gain.

Good on ya Duddy. Never miss an opportunity to sink the boots in. Cretin.

Same group every week, its time for them to stop, kids want to see santa and the Myer windows, people want to meet up in the city to support the businesses and restaurants these campaigners are wrecking it. No one closes the city down every ******* week
But you were not so vocal when Andrews closed down the city for months on end . Monkey see, monkey do.

Stop complaining about Darwinism and enjoy. This is good for both political sides. Each protestor in that crowd likely has 2-4+ relatives over age 70 many unlikely to be vaccinated. Some of them will live with the guilt of killing their relatives. Many of them will get long covid and it might change them politically for the better. Not in time for the 2022 election but at least enough to stop them trusting sky & fox.

I wouldn't worry about unvaxxed creating a new variant when they're only 8% of a 27 mil population. Whilst in poorer countries millions still remain unvaxxed.
No one’s killing anyone. Hardly anyone’s getting it.

My main concern is unvaccinated hoovering up hospital beds and resources. Blocking vaccinated from accessing non covid related care. Like thunderstorm asthma

But you were not so vocal when Andrews closed down the city for months on end . Monkey see, monkey do.
The city is open, there is no health order and approx 90% are dbl vaccinated see the difference. This mobs plan is to disrupt see below as written on their notice

1638688071815.jpeg

Find one post where I've pedaled scares or "urgency".

Keep knocking down those strawmen.

All I said, was that it was an option should we find that Omicron evades immunity to any significant degree. One which the UK have explored. Without spellcheck I doubt you'd be able to spell "science".
Bolded below amongst your attempt to conflate Delta and Omicron, and this may be a poignant time to remind people when Andrews expedited vaccine rollouts, his team shortened the time frame between dose 1 and 2 and reduced their efficacy.

I'd say we are not out of the woods sadly.

The rate of increase in cases in South Africa is rather frightening, even if pathogenicity is no higher than Delta (hopefully) and they have much lower rates of vaccination.

Why? Because South Korea which has a similar/higher rate of adult vaccination than Australia is encountering a rather serious Delta wave. This suggests that you can "live with COVID" for some months of peak immunity, but boosters are possibly required with similar urgency of the first two shots, but on a shorter 3-4 month timeline instead of the 6 months. The good news there is that boosters supply a significant increase to effectiveness and longevity of coverage.

Anyway I'll leave you there because I'm starting to feel, as I always do, when discussing things with an ALP or LNP die hard on BF, like the tiger in the fable below.

The donkey told the tiger, “The grass is blue.”

The tiger replied, “No, the grass is green.”

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.

As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn’t it true that the grass is blue?”

The lion replied: “If you believe it is true, the grass is blue.”

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him.”

The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence.”

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue…”

The tiger asked the lion, “Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?”

The lion replied, ′′You’ve known and seen the grass is green.”

The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?”

The lion replied, “That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!”

So I'll take the lion's advice and take few days leave from the asses such as yourself and the other Dan devotees.

As usual these anti-vax conspiracy morons don't know the actual history of these events and the people involved back then who had totally the opposite viewpoint compared to these anti-vaxxers and their BS agenda :rolleyesv1: .

1854 was when Victoria made vaccination for smallpox compulsory and it was largely taken up in Ballarat coz anything that would reduce death and disability of an awful disease was good.

FF0guuxVQAAdQ1C

FF0ggQIVgAEWUdY

FF0heXuVIAAe3aP
FF0YZAVVIAERcBM

These boofheads don't care about what it really means.
It's the closest thing we have to the US Confederate flag.
And, it will lead to the restriction of immigration. Gotta keep these Sudanese outa our country.
The other one is the Australian Red Ensign. Cos it's got the right colours for the Confederate flag.

We all know what these people are. We just have to pretend we don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back