Hows Crazy Vossy Working out for Ya Carltonistan?

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a Carlton uberflog that's been missing since 11:40am yesterday. Hope he's okay.

Nah, * that guy. Sucked in dickhead.

giphy.gif

Something something he who laughs last ...
I'm laughing that Freo are playing finals.

Are you laughing with Carltonistans result? LoL

After an interesting Coaching selection process....

They didn't get Alistair Clarkson, That was their desired result.

Carlton didn't want Rossy Lyon, because of certain and questionable tactics.

So the Blues decided to hand the Job to Michael Voss, Or crazy Vossy as we all know him. I don't know what to expect from Vossy. If theres one thing about Vossy thats predictable, he is unpredictable.

Last time Crazy Vossy was a senior Coach, He was coaching Brisbane. His Reign of terror lasted from 2009-13. He then spent a few seasons as an assistant coach, most Notably at Port Adelaide. Saying that, Carlton fans are expected a solid season, even finals is a possibility.

How long will he last?

Will he last 3-4 years then get tossed aside like David Teague or Bolton before him?

Will he last Longer? Last 10-12 years and have some finals success, even a grand final or a Premiership? (Yeah I know its ironic talking about premierships as I am a freo fan)

Who knows?

All I know is, Richmond are lucky (or unlucky) to face the wrath of crazy Vossy.

The one thing Carlton do have is Like Richmond, Have a solid core of talent in their best 22. Weitering, McKay, Walsh, Cripps and Cerra (Yep I was gutted Cerra was traded)

This weekend is the start of a new Carlton era.

Feels good actually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it’s time for Crazy Vossy to get creative with some whacky trade deals.

McKay and Paddy Dow for a 4th rounder and Brendan Fevola

Can anyone hear the sound of knives being sharpened in the Carlton boardroom?

Melbourne next week and then Dons.
I hope Vossy can conjure up a couple of wins as 6wks ago the Blues were talking grand finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back