Flogstradamus How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure every Freo coach ever has worn out this line of excuse when they take the reigns.

also pretty sure every Freo coach ever has been unceremoniously fired from the job.

What a predictable club..

Like Ken Judge getting knifed?

Its all powerade in the testing pisscup in the land of footy.

Ah yes... I can see why you thought I meant the JL interview because i highlighted " Aussie cricket team " .. Sorry to confuse you.

Sorry, my bad. I just thought we were talking about failmantle given this is a thread about longmanure.

A sad state of affairs would be a fitting way to describe Aussie cricket team or history of failmantle.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry, my bad. I just thought we were talking about failmantle given this is a thread about longmanure.

A sad state of affairs would be a fitting way to describe Aussie cricket team or history of failmantle.

229-2290168_fedora-man-png-jerry-messing.png

Damn ! youre right ! the Hass variety of avocado is in season from May through to January !! Who woulda thunk it ? !!

Like Ken Judge getting knifed?

Its all powerade in the testing pisscup in the land of footy.
WCE doesn't accept mediocrity

Cockburn has been accepting being losers since 1994

Matter of time before the fans turn on Longmanure

A lot of Cockburn fans didn't even remember him and needed to be reminded via that one highlight in his potato career against the Saints

A lot of Cockburn fans didn't even remember him and needed to be reminded via that one highlight in his potato career against the Saints
Mediocrity like the 'wooden spoon' in 2010? And your first sentence is so flawed grammatically, it makes me cry inside!

Mediocrity like the 'wooden spoon' in 2010? And your first sentence is so flawed grammatically, it makes me cry inside!
Wooden Spoon to Premiership

Cockburn still has not won a premiership since 1994

Cockburn has a wooden spoon but never backed it up with a Premiership, because Cockburn

4 flags, 7 grand finals, 25 finals series, 1 wooden spoon.

If West Coast is mediocre, I’d hate to think of what Failmantle is.

Cockburn is a failure of a club from the top to the fans

Peter Bellend and Longmanure are continuing on the toxic losing culture

Cockburn is a failure of a club from the top to the fans

Peter Bellend and Longmanure are continuing on the toxic losing culture
You're a failure of a human being. In years to come, your life's work in an online context will be persistent and unnecessary slander of a football club you don't even support, and which does not in anyway affect your life's happiness. What a legacy to possess! 🤣 Boy oh boy, and you say my fellow fans are failures. Look in the mirror muppet!

You're a failure of a human being. In years to come, your life's work in an online context will be persistent and unnecessary slander of a football club you don't even support, and which does not in anyway affect your life's happiness. What a legacy to possess! 🤣 Boy oh boy, and you say my fellow fans are failures. Look in the mirror muppet!
Tell us what you really feel wanchor

I remember when you used to be cool. What happened..? Your balls dropped off?

Tell us what you really feel wanchor
I just did muppet. Most posters on this website question your ethics, and your post tally to 'liked' post ratio is doggy doo doo. Go figure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unparalleled reader of modern game trends ......... Justin Longveiwer

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Well I think Justin Longmuir will last a while. I am guessing a 6-7 year run. So this threads life is going to last a while.
Ahh, so now we know we can add gimp suits, to an already long list of West Coast supporter loves, which includes Nic Nat and cheap chardonnay!
Probably. Nic Nat is happy he has a Playstation 5.

Essentially traded a Brownlow Winner Neale for Pick 54
Ummm..... Bulls**t

Freo didnt trade Lachie Neale for pick 54. But Saying that. that pick 54 ended up Being Joel Western.

Actually Freo Traded Lachie Neale and pick 30 to Brisbane for picks 6, 19 and 55.

Funny that.....

No one told you about the time Freo turned pick 40 into Blake Acres, Pick 10, Pick 58, a 2020 saints 2nd rounder and 2020 saints 4th Rounder??

So back in 2007 freo used pick 40 on Chris Mayne. He had a 9 year career at freo from 2008 to 2016. Chris Mayne then leaves Freo as a free Agent. He heads to Collingwood. The AFL somehow gives freo pick 23. Now this is where things get slightly interesting.

Freo trades pick 23 to the hawks. Freo are given Brad Hill. The dockers give Brad Hill a 5 year contract at $2.5 million over 5 years. I assumed it was just $500,000 a year each year. But it was front loaded. $700,000 a year for the 1st 2 years, then $500,000 in the 3rd then $300,000 a year for years 4 and 5.

Brad Hill Leaves Freo after that 3rd year. Saints want him. They were that desperate that they were willing to offer him $900,000 a year for 5-6 years.

Saints then had to pay overs for him too. So freo offered Brad Hill and a 2020 3rd rounder... Saints handed freo in return Blake Acres, Pick 10, Pick 58, a 2020 saints 2nd rounder and 2020 saints 4th Rounder.

Well I think Justin Longmuir will last a while. I am guessing a 6-7 year run. So this threads life is going to last a while.
Probably. Nic Nat is happy he has a Playstation 5.

Ummm..... Bulls**t

Freo didnt trade Lachie Neale for pick 54. But Saying that. that pick 54 ended up Being Joel Western.

Actually Freo Traded Lachie Neale and pick 30 to Brisbane for picks 6, 19 and 55.

Funny that.....

No one told you about the time Freo turned pick 40 into Blake Acres, Pick 10, Pick 58, a 2020 saints 2nd rounder and 2020 saints 4th Rounder??

So back in 2007 freo used pick 40 on Chris Mayne. He had a 9 year career at freo from 2008 to 2016. Chris Mayne then leaves Freo as a free Agent. He heads to Collingwood. The AFL somehow gives freo pick 23. Now this is where things get slightly interesting.

Freo trades pick 23 to the hawks. Freo are given Brad Hill. The dockers give Brad Hill a 5 year contract at $2.5 million over 5 years. I assumed it was just $500,000 a year each year. But it was front loaded. $700,000 a year for the 1st 2 years, then $500,000 in the 3rd then $300,000 a year for years 4 and 5.

Brad Hill Leaves Freo after that 3rd year. Saints want him. They were that desperate that they were willing to offer him $900,000 a year for 5-6 years.

Saints then had to pay overs for him too. So freo offered Brad Hill and a 2020 3rd rounder... Saints handed freo in return Blake Acres, Pick 10, Pick 58, a 2020 saints 2nd rounder and 2020 saints 4th Rounder.
Have another beer mate, Neale literally become pick 54

Cockburn used the Neale compo to get Hogan. I call it compo because Neale wanted out of your toxic loser culture club

Cockburn totally ****ed up managing Hogan and then let him go for 54

Have another beer mate, Neale literally become pick 54

Cockburn used the Neale compo to get Hogan. I call it compo because Neale wanted out of your toxic loser culture club

Cockburn totally f’ed up managing Hogan and then let him go for 54

He just had it all there written down in front of you and you are still arguing it is pick 54 ? Jeez, someone grab a Wet Toaster with a brain....Fck me !

He just had it all there written down in front of you and you are still arguing it is pick 54 ? Jeez, someone grab a Wet Toaster with a brain....Fck me !
Shut up dickhead

You just don't want to admit how much your club royally *s everything up

Like appointing Peter Bellend who had absolutely no credentials besides being a former choker at Cockburn

Forget all the other pick changeovers. You got 6 for Neale. 6 Ended up at Melbourne for Hogan. Hogan left your s**t truck club for GWS for pick 54

I know that is rocket science for a Cockburn nuff nuff to understand so re read it a few times and maybe do some google research it is all there i am sure you can find something to relate to like a mr squiggle drawing or something

Shut up dickhead

You just don't want to admit how much your club royally fu**s everything up

Like appointing Peter Bellend who had absolutely no credentials besides being a former choker at Cockburn

Forget all the other pick changeovers. You got 6 for Neale. 6 Ended up at Melbourne for Hogan. Hogan left your sh*t truck club for GWS for pick 54

I know that is rocket science for a Cockburn nuff nuff to understand so re read it a few times and maybe do some google research it is all there i am sure you can find something to relate to like a mr squiggle drawing or something

Oooh . It's starting to bite . heheh <poke> <poke> Seems intellectual ability,or lack there of is a bit of a sore point there champ.

Shut up dickhead

You just don't want to admit how much your club royally fu**s everything up

Forget all the other pick changeovers. You got 6 for Neale. 6 Ended up at Melbourne for Hogan. Hogan left your sh*t truck club for GWS for pick 54

It seems that constructing a coherent sentence is rocket science for you. Yikes, Mr run-on called, he wants his sentence back!
I doubt you'd find something to relate to, even if I attempted to role-play the scenario, using wooden blocks and Telly Tubby dolls!

Ah the 2 little jealous Cockburn fans are teaming up

Let a Brownlow winner go for pick 54 hurts deep

Who is kicking the goals this year for you losers? Or is Longmanure going back to the Ross Lyon route of making a game boring by choking the scoreboard? The Cockburn way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back