Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You posted something about knowing your daddy... something in Swedish... and something about Dave Rubin being a threat to the LGBT community...

Now you're offering others to me?

What the hell are you talking about???
One: I corrected the typo which you were fully aware so you're just being smart arse, perfect example of a straw man. Two: If you weren't lazy you could of went to the effort the translating the Swedish text or maybe I don't know asked, btw the image say Dave Rubin is a threat to LGBT community and is considered a threat by the Swedish Government, which would of answer all you questions if you weren't a lazy smart arse.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/06/kyle-chapman-based-stickman-alt-right/
http://akkadiantimes.com/2017/06/whats-your-problem-with-dave-rubin/

One: I corrected the typo which you were fully aware so you're just being smart arse, perfect example of a straw man. Two: If you weren't lazy you could of went to the effort the translating the Swedish text or maybe I don't know asked, btw the image say Dave Rubin is a threat to LGBT community and is considered a threat by the Swedish Government, which would of answer all you questions if you weren't a lazy smart arse.
I didn't know it was a typo. That sounds like your fault more than mine.
Lazy? You said he was being called a neo nazi... I asked who was calling him that... you post an image in Swedish...

Now you're saying he is being called a threat to the LGBT community.

None of your links seem to say he is a neo nazi.

Unless you think the far right are neo nazis?

I didn't know it was a typo. That sounds like your fault more than mine.
Lazy? You said he was being called a neo nazi... I asked who was calling him that... you post an image in Swedish...

Now you're saying he is being called a threat to the LGBT community.

None of your links seem to say he is a neo nazi.

Unless you think the far right are neo nazis?
It was in my post you replied, not my fault if you don't read. The new left do, everything that is on the right is alt right neo nazi white supremacy. That's why I referred to it as the new left.

It was in my post you replied, not my fault if you don't read. The new left do, everything that is on the right is alt right neo nazi white supremacy. That's why I referred to it as the new left.
Well... calling Dave far right is very different to calling him a neo nazi...
Especially with the qualifiers you added, that he was a homosexual Jew.

The whole new "Left" are just a representation of the sooky and whinny millennial generation "But I want it now daddy". All caught up in their fart bubble patting each other on the back "we did good? We did good". When someone Like Dave Rubin a gay married jewish man is considered an alt right neo nazi, you probably should be questioning where you stand. BUT nope.

What does being gay and jewish have to do with anything? Look at Milo Yiannopolous. He is gay and jewish and is very much alt right which I doubt many would debate (though I suspect is just a troll looking for attention to feather his own nest).

Where was Rubin called an 'alt right neo nazi'? All I can see is that he was called 'far right'. Then Rubin the snowflake threatens to sue for libel, what a (self proclaimed) champion of free speech.

What does being gay and jewish have to do with anything? Look at Milo Yiannopolous. He is gay and jewish and is very much alt right which I doubt many would debate (though I suspect is just a troll looking for attention to feather his own nest).

Where was Rubin called an 'alt right neo nazi'? All I can see is that he was called 'far right'. Then Rubin the snowflake threatens to sue for libel, what a (self proclaimed) champion of free speech.
I'd say being gay and being a threat to the LGBT rights are very related, no?

Definitely more related than this post and your original one...
They were very related o/o

I was pointing out, how the "new left" is overly sensitive and call people that are very Liberal like Dave Rubin Alt Right just because they don't confirm their image of the Left eg like the Swedish government considering Dave Rubin a threat to LGBT community but yep you're right not connected. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say being gay and being a threat to the LGBT rights are very related, no?

Again look at Yiannopolous. The biggest self loathing gay person I've ever seen. Opposes almost every progressive reform for the LGBT community.

Oh wow I accidentally put a k

The whole new Left are, you speak out of line and they will violently turn on you, point in case Laci Green.

View attachment 382905

Yep Dave Rubin is a threat to the LGBT community :rolleyes:
If you weren't lazy you could of went to the effort the translating the Swedish text or maybe I don't know asked, btw the image say Dave Rubin is a threat to LGBT community and is considered a threat by the Swedish Government, which would of answer all you questions if you weren't a lazy smart arse.
So I decided not to be lazy, and I looked up your stupid picture...

Looks like it's a list of people blocked from following and viewing "@sweden" on twitter...
https://si.se/si-tar-krafttag-att-skydda-det-fria-ordet-pa-sweden/

"Blocking list now been put on @sweden consists of:
  • About 12 000 international and Swedish accounts dedicated to the drive, threat, hatred and incitement against migrants, women and LGBT people, but also against organizations involved in human rights. These accounts often have right-wing and / or neo-Nazi orientation and excites even violence.
  • Approximately 2000 other spam accounts, such as pr0n bots and accounts spams advertising or DM virus.
  • In addition, there has also been a small number of accounts blocked based curator assessment."
The thing you pasted a photo of... was another website that created a program that would search the list and find out if you were on it...

So, your claim that the image says Dave Rubin is a threat to LGBT community and is considered a threat by the Swedish Government... is bullshit.

Again look at Yiannopolous. The biggest self loathing gay person I've ever seen. Opposes almost every progressive reform for the LGBT community.
Milo is a disgusting piece of s**t that is openly conservative, he's made a career of making people angry and getting reactions saying things which he doesn't believe him self, all of which he's admitted. Not comparable to a rational person like Dave.

They were very related o/o
You said the new "Left" were calling a homosexual Jew, a neo nazi... Your evidence of this was that he was being called a threat to the LGBT community and Sweden...
That isn't a connection.

I was pointing out, how the "new left" is overly sensitive and call people that are very Liberal like Dave Rubin Alt Right
Are you saying that alt right is neo nazi?

eg like the Swedish government considering Dave Rubin a threat to LGBT community but yep you're right not connected. :thumbsu:
Bullshit...
He was blocked from accessing their Twitter account...

Milo is a disgusting piece of s**t that is openly conservative, he's made a career of making people angry and getting reactions saying things which he doesn't believe him self, all of which he's admitted. Not comparable to a rational person like Dave.

Which is why your original comment that because Rubin is a "gay married jewish man" he couldn't possibly be alt right, was ridiculous.

You said the new "Left" were calling a homosexual Jew, a neo nazi... Your evidence of this was that he was being called a threat to the LGBT community and Sweden...
That isn't a connection.

Are you saying that alt right is neo nazi?

Bullshit...
He was blocked from accessing their Twitter account...
That wasn't my only evidence. No I'm not the "new left" do pay attention to youtube and twitter and you will see the terms being mixed time and time again. He's not block from accessing, since only Swedish citizens can control the account he's blocked from viewing and following because he was deemed a threat to the LGBT community by the Swedish government.

That wasn't my only evidence. No I'm not the "new left" do pay attention to youtube and twitter and you will see the terms being mixed time and time again. He's not block from accessing, since only Swedish citizens can control the account he's blocked from viewing and following because he was deemed a threat to the LGBT community by the Swedish government.
Show your evidence...

Context who it was applied to, some random would it matter no but someone like Dave Rubin yes/

Well then you shouldn't have tried to use Rubin being a "gay married jewish man" as your only evidence that he couldn't possibly be alt right. Made you look a tad silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back