Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then the entire basis of meds article and claim is completely incorrect :drunk::drunk:

Oh man you conservatives sure are a whacky bunch. All over the place.
Lol you complain king brown is insulting you then you do the exact same thing. The one who is all over the place is you.

Yep, exactly what I said. We don't have the full details, who am I to say that the victim wasn't lying. He got off, how else is it explained? There are a multitude of reasons and I am not him, the girl, his lawyer, the prosecutor or the judge, so I do not know the answer. Innocent until proven guilty, something the conservatives have lost these days when it comes to people of a different coloured skin.

Innocent until proven guilty you say? One of the rapists got 12 years, the other got 20 years.

Probably railroaded by the Tories though, right?

Last time I checked Rotherham isn't in London. Maybe you should have stayed in school for Geography lessons.

Court cases re grooming in over half a dozen cities. But sure, tell yourself it doesn't happen in London. Tower Hamlets, lovely place. Democracy in action. Its not like the police turned the other way there either.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...lice-london-tower-hamlets-mayor-lutfur-rahman

Police have been accused of “major failings” in investigating claims of electoral fraud and malpractice in Tower Hamlets during a mayoral election in the London borough in 2014.

The Tower Hamlets mayor Lutfur Rahman was removed from office in April 2015 after an election court found him guilty of corrupt and illegal practices, but he has faced no criminal prosecution.

Court cases re grooming in over half a dozen cities. But sure, tell yourself it doesn't happen in London. Tower Hamlets, lovely place. Democracy in action. Its not like the police turned the other way there either.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...lice-london-tower-hamlets-mayor-lutfur-rahman

Police have been accused of “major failings” in investigating claims of electoral fraud and malpractice in Tower Hamlets during a mayoral election in the London borough in 2014.

The Tower Hamlets mayor Lutfur Rahman was removed from office in April 2015 after an election court found him guilty of corrupt and illegal practices, but he has faced no criminal prosecution.
Remind me who is in charge of the police?

Another Muslim grooming case. Yet even more disturbing than usual. Hate crime > rape.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk...x-scandal-police-care-hate-crime-girls-raped/

Two of the victims outline their harrowing ordeal over a number of years here; it includes being pinned down and forcibly tattooed and pierced, being beaten and raped, multiple forced miscarriages/abortions under the age of 16, being force-fed a number of drugs and fearing for their lives. One of the girls reported her abuser to the police several times, only to find herself in court facing charges of verbal racist assault brought by the man

https://www.avonandsomerset.police....eview-published-regarding-operation-fenestra/

Today (2/11) sees the publication of the Serious Case Review for Operation Fenestra, an investigation into the sexual exploitation of children in the Yeovil area between 2010 and 2014.

The review follows the conviction of two men in November last year for offences committed against six children aged 14 and 15 and a seventh victim aged 18.

Following a trial at Taunton Crown Court, Mehmet Citak, 34, was jailed for 20 years while Ahmet Kurtyemez, 29, was sentenced to 12 years.

Horrendous - but the Conservative Woman article doesn’t seem to have any references? Where did the racial abuse case come in?

Is this just self serving cop speak?

“The report’s authors are right to highlight the tenacity and determination of the officers involved in Operation Fenestra to earn the trust of the victims and bring the perpetrators to justice.

“Without their commitment, it is unlikely the victims would have been as willing to disclose the abuse they received which would likely have seen the offenders get away with their crimes and left them free to further abuse others.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a strange one for this thread.

Is the hypocrisy in progressives condoning of child grooming? The reaction over here from all sides in regards to the child grooming cases has been of absolute horror. Totally abhorrent behaviour that has no place in any society.

Or is the hypocrisy in the police treating hate crimes as greater priority than underage rape? I would say it's just bad policing. And I can't speak for the coppers in question but as a general rule the cross section of cops is one of the most conservative in society.

Or is the hypocrisy in the supposed lack of media attention? A quick google search will see there are dozens of articles relating to the various child grooming cases over here. Whenever new information comes up there is plenty of coverage on BBC, Channel 4 and Channel 5. I guess if your mindset is there should be a full page spread any time a muslim jaywalks than anything less than 24 hour wall to wall coverage on these cases would be considered inadequate.

Or maybe it's the same old hysterical and spurious leap conservatives make that the responsibility for any crime committed by non-whiteys falls back on the shoulders of progressive voters.

Conservatives would be bitterly disappointed to discover crime doesn't stop at the end of the immigration line no matter how much the mirror screams back you're the greatest of them all.

I was going to post in the inverse thread regarding the deafening silence from conservatives on here from yesterday's scenes with sam dastyari (of whom I'm no great fan) but there is actualy no hypocrisy because we all know there are numerous posters on here who would secretly be cheering events like this - maybe even openly cheering, who knows.

I did lower myself earlier to watch the ACA interview with Richard Turner - curiosity killed the cat and all that eh. After watching that it was clear the below paragraph was never more apt. I don't think you could find too many people who are more emblematic of societal backwash than old mate turner. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be any one of about a dozen bigfooty members.

And the broflakes are worried because they'll get left behind. Most readers of Breitbart are white, straight, males and the dregs of society who at one point still would've been on a higher social level than ~60% of women, ~80% of gays and ~98% of blacks by virtue of being white, straight and male.... Now they are - rightfully - just the legitimate dregs and of course they are scared.

Last edited:
Student clubs have to hire security guards for all events like that. I know that during my days at Adelaide Uni, the Engineering society had to hire a security guard if they wanted to serve beer at BBQs. So, shut up and sit down and get some knowledge first.

Left wing student university groups would not need to hire 10 security guards on to hold a discussion on campus because its only left wing students who protest and get violent. Why not just call the cops and expel all students who get violent ?

Look at what happened a few months ago when a right wing student group tried to hold an even against same sex marriage , the left had another temper tantrum .

Ella Whelan is assistant editor at spiked. Her new book, What Women Want: Fun, Freedom and an End to Feminism, is published by Connor Court. Buy it on Amazon UK and Amazon US.

Just so we know she’s selling books off the back of this.
o_O so a career writer, writes a book and advertises it on articles which she also wrote.

I'm with you cheif. Very skeptical. May belong on the conspiracy board.

I was going to post in the inverse thread regarding the deafening silence from conservatives on here from yesterday's scenes with sam dastyari (of whom I'm no great fan) but there is actualy no hypocrisy because we all know there are numerous posters on here who would secretly be cheering events like this - maybe even openly cheering, who knows.

Conservatives have said more about Sam Dastyaria than the left said about the attacks and some of these were physical on Cory Bernadi ,Tony Abbott. One Nation supporters , Christian lobby groups and right wing student groups .

This divide in the community has been totally brought about by the left who are trying to divide people on the basis or race , gender , skin colour and sexuality . The reason the left do this is because the trade union memberships have totally collapsed meaning the left have to look elsewhere for votes enter white male privilege .

This whole white male privilege thing is a ghost , no body can actually point to this barrier that prevents people who are not white men from succeeding and in fact over in the USA white men are not on average the highest income earners Asian men are .

Time to just face up to the facts men earn more than woman because they work longer hours and choose to go into industries that pay more . When it comes to ethnic groups some just have a culture that has a better attitude towards work and education than others .

Equality of opportunity which we have is what we should strive for , not equality of outcomes .

This whole white male privilege thing is a ghost , no body can actually point to this barrier that prevents people who are not white men from succeeding and in fact over in the USA white men are not on average the highest income earners Asian men are .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ial-discrimination-resume-whitening-callbacks

Time to just face up to the facts men earn more than woman because they work longer hours and choose to go into industries that pay more . When it comes to ethnic groups some just have a culture that has a better attitude towards work and education than others .

lol. You're pathetic.

Equality of opportunity which we have is what we should strive for , not equality of outcomes .

Equality of opportunity huh? You're sounding quite lefty there.

Is the hypocrisy in progressives condoning of child grooming? The reaction over here from all sides in regards to the child grooming cases has been of absolute horror. Totally abhorrent behaviour that has no place in any society.

Or is the hypocrisy in the police treating hate crimes as greater priority than underage rape? I would say it's just bad policing. And I can't speak for the coppers in question but as a general rule the cross section of cops is one of the most conservative in society.

Or is the hypocrisy in the supposed lack of media attention? A quick google search will see there are dozens of articles relating to the various child grooming cases over here. Whenever new information comes up there is plenty of coverage on BBC, Channel 4 and Channel 5. I guess if your mindset is there should be a full page spread any time a muslim jaywalks than anything less than 24 hour wall to wall coverage on these cases would be considered inadequate.

Or maybe it's the same old hysterical and spurious leap conservatives make that the responsibility for any crime committed by non-whiteys falls back on the shoulders of progressive voters.

Conservatives would be bitterly disappointed to discover crime doesn't stop at the end of the immigration line no matter how much the mirror screams back you're the greatest of them all.

I did lower myself earlier to watch the ACA interview with Richard Turner - curiosity killed the cat and all that eh. After watching that it was clear the below paragraph was never more apt. I don't think you could find too many people who are more emblematic of societal backwash than old mate turner. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be any one of about a dozen bigfooty members.
Most of the 'examples' posted in this thread are not hypocrisy. Severe lack of understanding in most arguments put forward. A large percentage of the thread is people trying to explain that (see above). A lot of it should actually be in the hypocrisy of the right thread.

We're all hypocrites. The more loyal to the politics of the left or right that you are, the more hypocritical it's likely that you'll be. Far-left and far-right people are generally as bad as each other for hypocrisy (and critical thinking).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ial-discrimination-resume-whitening-callbacks

lol. You're pathetic.

Equality of opportunity huh? You're sounding quite lefty there.

The lady in charge of that study is a professor in cultural diversity , how are we suppose to trust it when the authors career depends on the outcome of the results ? its also a bit silly when Asians earn more than white people in the USA to say they need to whiten their resumes

Capitalism only cares about 1 colour and its not white ,black , yellow or red its green meaning money .

Just imagine that you are setting up a business and need to hire 20 people , why would you not get the best people available ? why would you shoot yourself in the foot by not getting the very best workers ?

I can speak from personal experience about cultural differences between social economic groups in Australia having been to a public primary school and an expensive secondary school . My friends while I was in secondary school were evenly divided between public and private schooled and the private school friends worked soo much harder and were soo much more determined to do well at school and go on to make a lot of money .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back